- four -

Rubi Jones
February 2nd, 2018 - 10:14am

Buzz...Buzz...Buzz

"Shut the fuck up".

Buzz...Buzz...Buzz

"Shut the fuck uuuppp!" I groaned, tossing my covers over my head as my brick of a cellphone vibrated loudly against my wooden nightstand. I whipped the covers off of me with a sigh, twisting my body so that my feet hung off the edge of my bed. I rubbed my eyes as the phone bounced around my nightstand, moving with each ring. Flipping the phone open with my eyes half closed, I wrapped myself in the soft, feathery comforter.

"Hello?" I grumbled.

"Good morning stranger."

My eyes widened at the familiar British accent. No fucking way.

"Who is this?" I snapped, keeping my guard up. I normally never answer random phone calls. I'm always sure to be careful whenever I lend someone my number on my burner, but the fine motor area of my brain that included thinking was not active at this time of the morning.

"Who do you think it is?"

"I don't know. But I'm really hoping it's the news channel calling to tell me that I won the lottery," I joked, while yawning and stretching my free arm high above my head.

"Well sweetheart, if I'm being honest, I think me giving you a call is way better than winning the lottery".

"How humble of you". I rested the phone between my ear and shoulder, finally standing up and letting out a groan as I stretched out my tired legs.

"Was that for me?"

"Huh?"

"You just moaned into the telephone. I assumed it was for me". I rolled my eyes, making my way towards the kitchenette of my apartment.

"How the fuck did you get this number birthday boy?" I asked snidely, ignoring his comment.

"I know people."

By people, he meant Louis.

"Why are you calling me anyway? It's fucking early."

"Well stranger, I'm not quite sure of your sleep schedule yet so I thought I'd take a gamble. Maybe see if you wanted to grab lunch."

This guy is fucking odd.

"As much as I would love to stare at your gorgeous face for an hour until my food becomes cold and inedible, I can't."

He put on a fake pouty voice. "Why not Red? Didn't we have such an amazing time last night?"

I wasn't sure if he was referring to our steamy exchange in the back of the club, or the single shot he took with me after blatantly telling me that he wanted to fuck me.

"I have work."

"And when is that?"

"I leave my apartment at 3:30"

"So...you'll be in uniform?"

"Watch it, Styles."

"I'll be there. Plus I heard that tonight is disco night. Wouldn't wanna miss that!" he crooned, chuckling to himself. He was right. It is disco night. And the club is going to be fucking packed.

"Alright. Let's make this interesting then," I hesitated for a moment before finishing my thought.

"If you show up tonight, I need you in the sluttiest, whorish outfit you own. You know, so that you stand out. I wanna be able pick you out like a needle in a haystack. If you do, I'll make sure all of your hard work was worth it." I purred, grabbing a lock of my hair and twirling it as if he could see me. He let out a sharp exhale through his nose.