0.

𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 ۵.

𝐙𝐘𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 |' 𝐳𝐞𝐮𝐬 ' | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺

' 𝐳𝐞𝐮𝐬 ' | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺.

"bubba cmon!" his older brother called from the living room and turning the cartoon show off as his baby brother happily came running downstairs with his green book bag on his back and a small smile plastered on his face. "me ready now zai!"

he was happy to go to school, it was the first week of his elementary school year so he was insanely ready.

"ite, ite. you finished yo homework from last night lit' du?" zaire asked with a warm smile on his face.

zyree nodded softly, "yes zai. i finished everythang." he spoke lowly which zaire was still able to hear.

zyree was an naturally smart boy, he loved doing homework and schoolwork while others didn't and found it boring.

he just like learning about school and others such as mermaid and fantasies, he enjoyed it all.

he always likes to do his work with zaire to help him. he didn't need help, mainly, he just needed reassurance and approval from the male.

zyree watched his brother grasped a paper off of the counter top and handed the field trip form to zyree that he signed out completely last night since their mother weren't going to do it.

zyree was young but he aware that his father wasn't there since he was imprisoned for double homicides, and his mother was always in a crack places.

zaire was the man of the house, zyree looked up to his older brother as his only role model because he was the only person who even cared about the 8-year old.

he sold bad things and got in trouble a lot he was only seventeen with a lot of responsibilities on him so zyree never questioned his actions.

zyree didn't know what to do but he wanted to help out for his brother or try to at least put some effort in, although it wasn't nothing logically for him to do because he didn't know.

zaire smiled and softly handed zyree his lunchbox, "hea bubba. say zyree, please remember to give it to da lady, okay?" he questioned sternly.

zyree smiled even more showing his small gape before nodded happily, "okayy. thank you,"

zyree gently held zaire hand that was presented to him as they walked out of the house.