maybe a new start..

Hi, welcome back! I know I've said this many times, but again I am so sorry for leaving the story on continue. I know there isn't a lot of Todokiri out there and many have enjoyed my story so I will do my best to finish it the best I can. I do have a question for anyone reading this though, should I stop the story now and just end it off or continue to build my ideas with this? Let me know! I hope you enjoy it!

Todoroki's perspective

Me and Kirishima were walking back from breakfast and talking. It was actually..really calming and peaceful. I never knew this side of Kirishima. Or let alone I never got to know him. He seems to have a good heart despite the things that have happened with Bakugo, he still keeps a level head and tries to be positive. I like that about him..

As we walked into the dorm building we find that Izuku is on the couch watching tv, and Bakugou is in the kitchen cooking. Me and Kirishima try to head up to our dorm rooms when Bakugou calls out "Aye ShittyHair! Where've you been all morning?"

Kirishima looks at me with pleading eyes, and I feel sorrow. Kirishima was about to turn and respond when Izuku hops off the couch and makes his way towards me. Kirishima starts walking towards Bakugou and I'm left with Izuku.

"Hi baby! Where have you been? I missed you." Izuku said, trying to hug me. "I was out with Kirishima for breakfast." I replied, politely taking his hands off me. His arms drop by his sides.

"How come I wasn't invited?"

"Well, we weren't exactly together for me to invite you Izuku.." I said while staring at the ground, I start to get angry and my hair starts to smoke a bit."And Where have you been all this time Izuku?"

Midoriya looks shocked, as I say this.

"Uhmm..I was helping ochaco! She needed my help with something really important and urgent." He said. I don't know why he's trying to lie to me, he's a terrible liar and we've been dating so I already know this. I also saw him last night so that doesn't help at all.
"I saw you."
"..." he stares..
"What do you mean shoto..?"
"You know exactly what I mean Midoriya." I walk away, just as I see Kirishima walking up the stairs to the dorm rooms. He looks pissed like me.

I catch up with him. We walk in silence and I get a glimpse of Kirishima's face after a while. All his anger..has turned to sadness. I want to say something but the words don't come.

We make it to the top and stop for a couple of seconds. I was about to say something when Kirishima beat me to it. "I'm gonna go do some homework that's due Monday. I'll see you later Todoroki." He said.

"Okay, I'll go do the same. Catch you later Kirishima." I reply.

He gives me a sad smile before walking off towards his dorm. I turn around and do the same.

I make it to my dorm and begin doing some work for the next week.

Kirishima's pov

I walk off towards my dorm. I don't need anything else happening today.. I'm just going to pack my things and transfer to a different dorm. I can't handle being around Bakugou right now.. "Hey kiri!" A cheerful voice calls from down the hallway.

Oh Mina..why now..

I turn around and change my mood. "Hey Mina! What's going on?"
"Oh nothinggg soo what's going on with you and Todorokiii hmmmm" she says in a teasing way. "Oh my god Mina, we're just friends." I breathe out.

"Since when? He's always with Midoriya and you guys don't even have similar personalities and have completely different vibes!" She yells. "Keep it down Mina! I know but that doesn't mean we can't be friends. You know what they say, opposites attract." "OH SO IT IS LIKE THATTT" she says louder than I thought was possible. "MINA! NOT LIKE THA- you know what I'm done with this conversation" I say walking away. "This conversation isn't over kiriiiiii" she taunts.
"Yes it issss!" I reply over my shoulder.

I finally make it to my dorm door. And close it behind me quickly and quietly. I slide down the door and look over to the two beds in the room. I'm so tired.. I don't know what to do about bakugou. Should I just leave it alone with him? He treated me so badly, and then he tried to act like he cared about why I went to breakfast with Todoroki. Does.. he care..? Is he jealous?

Ughhh I don't even know what to think. I'm just gonna head to bed and sleep it off. I walk over to my bed and plop down. Ah, time to sleep. I pull the covers up, lay my head down, and close my eyes..

S..tty.air

Shit..hair..

KIRISHIMA

I jerk up in my bed, to the loud scream.

I look over and find a figure leaning over me. "Well now I atleast know your not fucking dead in here." A ruff voice says.

"..bakugou..?" I manage to get out, from my voice being so dry.

"Who the fuck else?"

"Idk..my head is pounding..what are you doing here?" I say as I groan. "What do you mean, this is my dorm too idiot. I let you have it all day, it's 11:30 at night you're not getting anymore time."

"..oh right." I look over to my muscle clock on the wall to see that Bakugo is right, it really is late. I look up at him.

"I'll be moving out soon, so you won't have to worry about me getting in the way anymore." I say looking for his figure in the pitch black dark of the room even though he's standing right in front of me.

"Moving out huh..why? Because you saw me with that fucking nerd deku?!" He said in an harsh tone, taking a step back.

"I mean yeah, I saw you guys last night making out, there's no telling what else you guys did, especially since you said you woke up next to him." I say defensively.

"Yeah, and I was fucking pissed this morning. It was a mistake." He yelled. "..it'll never fucking happen again." he said in a low voice.

he sounds so..genuine..like it really was a mistake..

"I'm sorry Bakugo, but you weren't thinking of anyone but yourself in that moment. Did you even stop to think of how your "mistake" would effect me and todoroki?" I say sitting up in my bed completely.

"Here we go with fucking IcyHot again. Since when do you care about him.? You like him or some shit? I was drunk! Of course I wasn't thinking of anything else in that moment!" He yells turning his back facing me.

"Maybe and maybe not, either way it doesn't make it right." I said standing up to him.

"Tch, whatever. You're going to realize your making a huge fucking mistake too." He says pushing me back onto the bed and walking out of our dorm room.

...

I sigh. But before I can get a chance to process what just happened. My phone starts ringing.

...
Who could that be?

I pick up the phone to find an unknown number I'm not familiar with. "Hello..?" I say into the phone, when an unexpected voice replies back..

Phew! Alright guys I worked on this chapter alllll day! I hope it was good enough for how long you've had to wait, but I will continue to work on this. I won't let it drag out too much but I do want it to end properly with a good Todokiri/Kiritido development. Anyways I love you guys and thanks for reading and waiting <3!