PT. 2

I entered the college and went towards my locker to take my books for the first class.

———

I was taking my books from the locker then i felt someone's presence behind me.

I turned around to see non other than my so called bully Me. Jeon Jungkook!!!

I rolled my eyes and about to go from there but a small force on my hair stopped me.

"What do you want Jungkook? Just leave me alone!" You said while glaring at him.

"Chill, chill, chill girl, I'm having an entertainment. Don't ruin my mood"

"Entertainment? Huh? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" You shouted at him while he pulled your hair strongly making you hissed in pain while his evil smirk plastered on his face.

"Don't raise your voice towards me or else you know..." He said while slowly releasing his hand slowly from your hair.

"Now give me my assignment, Quick!"

"For your kind information, i stopped doing your assignment. I already have mine to do so i didn't do yours as well." i said because I know the consequences if i tell him that i forgot his assignment...

"So you forgot it, right?" He said moving his steps close to you while you backed your steps. You backed away from him until your back hit the locker.

Suddenly you pushed him quiet strongly and ran away from there while he fall on the ground from the unexpected movement of yours...