Chapter one

Pain.

White.

Screams.

Where they his own? No, it was too loud to just be one voice. So many voices screamed abuse at him, and it pounded on the inside of his skull. His sharp fingers scratched at his face, neck, eyes, wherever he could reach, just to try and make them shut up. Then a splitting pain erupted in his soul, and his screams got louder. Another AU. Finally, after a good 10 minutes, his screams faded into sobs, and he stood up shakily, rubbing his sockets clear. "Error?" Blue asked worriedly. Oh. Right. He still had the skele in the antivoid.

"-rror? Hello?" Blue was talking again. It was hard to focus with his soul feeling like it was stuffed with needles. He didn't bother speaking, instead opening a portal to the newest AU and walking through, out onto...nothing. Well, not nothing. Nothing was nothing. He was standing on a simple plane of dirt and grass, with a few boulders here and there. There were flowers everywhere, and he looked at them. Then he sat down, breathing in the sweet scents to try and drown out the pain. Exhaustion started creeping into his bones, which was not so uncommon, but....He looked closer at the flowers. They seemed to be secreting a sort of...gas. When he realized this, he quickly stood. But he wobbled, and fell over into the flowers, unconscious.

Ink grinned from behind a boulder, pulling a cloth over his nose and mouth and creeping up to the destroyer's unconscious form. He was....small. Ink could have sworn he was like half a foot taller. Oh well. He picked up the small skeleton, who was surprisingly light, and nearly dropped him when he started glitching even more. He shrugged off the initial surprise, and instead simply carried him through a portal to the Star Sanses base. In said base, he brought him to the basement, and attached magic-restricting cuffs and a collar on him. He chained the collar to the wall, but gave it enough room so that he could have room to sleep on the bed against the wall beside him.

So, he sat down, and waited for the glitchy skele to wake up. Dream came in shortly, pulling Blue along behind him. "I got Blue back!" The guardian chirped triumphantly. Blue, on the other hand, looked sad when he saw Error. "Oh...." He said, almost looking dissapointed.  Ink grinned at them both, and Dream dragged Blue away, chattering happily. Back to waiting.