Jealousy

(After that happened I didn't want to go into detail because it was rough)
Douma pov:

After the 25th round I took my di(no) out of akaza who passed out cute I thought to myself as I cleaned white stuff of the walls and floor[ayo?!] and then I cleaned my self and akaza who was still sleeping and then we cuddle in bed this was one of the happiest moment in my life because after all that I forgot to use the love potion I had

Akaza pov:
I remember waking up cuddling with douma and wearing new clothes I completely forgot about what happened the night before and stood up but soon fell my a$$ and legs were sore then I remembered it I immediately turned red and I was so embarrassed then I heard the voice of who did this to me and then I was picked up bridal style I started yelling at who apologised. Ofcouse I avoided him when we got to infinity fortress I started talking to kokushibu more he was a chill demon he wasn't there to annoy me instead he was kinda kind and caring. "Hey...akaza..did you get bit or something you have these red marks on your neck?" He said in a low voice I immediately started blushing and could even answer he knew something was off but shrugged it of I also started talking to the other to the other uppermoons and I still ignored douma who was obviously jealous it was clear to see but I acted like I didn't know after a few weeks my legs finally healed so I decided to go hunting.

Douma pov:
I had this feeling in my stomach and heart every time I saw akaza with someone else he looked happier happier than he's ever been with me I felt a warm liquid roll down my face was I upset or angry I felt both emotions for the first time together I went to daki who told me I was feeling heart break and jealously she asked me if everything was okay and I put on a fake smile and said yes but I couldn't brush off the fact Akaza was blushing when kokoshibu said something I was upset but remembered I still had a love potion because I didn't use it on him yet.so when he was asleep I injected him with it but something was off he woke up but I didn't affect him he started yelling while going red I then left wondering why it didn't work.

❗️🏔CLIFFHANGER🏔❗️sorry but sorry