CHAPTER 25 (Tigry)

Me and Willow ran to the sleeping room, shocked by what we saw. We opened the door, Pony and Zizzy were passed out on the floor, holding hands. Minitoon was passed out infront of them.

"Let's bring them to, Katie, she'll know what to do." Willow said.

"Ok." I said, I grabbed Zizzy with my right hand and I grabbed Pony with my left hand. Somehow, they were still holding hands. Willow picked up Minitoon with her right hand. We ran downstairs, Katie kicked a pig infected away from her, near The Factory entrance. Felix was leant against a wall, his body had been bandaged. Giraffy kicked an infected elephant in a giant hole. I placed, Zizzy and Pony on the floor, they were still holding hands. Willow placed Minitoon down, next to them. Katie felt their pulses.

"They're still alive, but I've never felt something like this before, I can feel some sort of weird energy inside of Minitoon, they'll be alright though, we just have to let them rest." Katie said.

Me and Willow nodded in reply. Baren came to us, his axe had been chopped in half, then Fillip came, without his bat, then Pandy came, her cutlass had been chopped in half, then Mr Stitchy came. Me and Willow brought, Mr Stitchy aside.

" Do you know anything about, what happened with Zizzy, Pony and Minitoon?" I asked.

"Like with the powers, and passing out?" Willow added.

"Yes, Minitoon is a human, he doesn't belong in this world, when he woke up in this world, he had amnesia, he has extraordinary powers, he doesn't know how to control, Minitoon somehow passed his extraordinary powers, to the people next to him without realising, the closer you are too him, the more powerful you'll get. " Mr Stitchy replied.

" What?" I asked.

" I can't explain much more now, but please, don't tell Minitoon this, if you do, he might break. " Mr Stitchy said.

" Break? " Willow asked, confused.

" You do not want to know, trust me. " Mr Stitchy said, his voice serious.

"Got it." Me and Willow said, Mr Stitchy walked off, me and Willow exchanged a look, that said, 'We should not talk about it.' We walked to Giraffy.

"Do you guys have a radio?" He asked.

"Yes, it's up in the cell room." Baren replied. Giraffy ran upstairs. I had a suspicion, that he wanted the radio to talk to Mimi, I didn't know why I thought that but I did. It wasn't fair, everyone had someone they could talk to, I had no one, my parents were infected, and even before that, they didn't accept me, my classmates didn't accept me, once I had a best friend Danny, but of course I stabbed him, on accident because I was hallucinating, then after that, I had Rash, but Rash had got infected before I could've got too close to him, then I had Willow, but then I had found out she had made Pony infect Officer Doggy, and then she started treating me so poorly, to the point where I had an actual fight with her in the lab, everytime I tried to be close, with someone, or everytime I was ABOUT to be close with someone, something bad would happen, it felt like I never had a best friend, it felt like I had never opened up to anyone, I was incomplete, I NEEDED someone to open up to, without anything bad happening, Pony had Zizzy, Georgie had the twins, Giraffy probably had Mimi, and vice versa. Who did I have NO ONE, I looked at Willow, her arms were crossed, her expression was serious, and she stared into space. Willow had CHANGED, but I didn't know if it was for better or for worse... Giraffy came back, with a green radio in his hand.

"I contacted Mimi, she says she's in Lambridge City, I went to university there, no idea why she's there, before, me or Mimi could say anything else something or someone cut off our communication signal." Giraffy said.

"That's frustrating, but we should help your friend, besides The Factories not going to last much much longer." Baren said.

"What are you talking about?" Katie asked.

"There's too many infected for us to, take care of here, so... I planted a bomb, I had no other choice."

"YOU WHAT?!" I exclaimed. "Ok, doesn't matter, how long until the bomb goes off?" I asked.

"Five minutes." Baren replied.

"Kitty got scratched by an infected." Fillip said, sadly. "I left her in the conveyor belt room, we can't leave her here."

"You're right, it wouldn't be fair, I'll help Fillip, carry Kitty." Baren said.

"Thanks." Fillip said, then Baren and Fillip ran upstairs. They came back two minutes later, carrying Kitty, she was passed out. She had scratches, on her forehead, legs, and arms. Eventhough Kitty, used to treat me very poorly, I still felt sad, this world was so messed up, I wondered what Minitoon's world was like.

"We have three minuetes, to escape at most." Baren said. BOOM! "That was the warning signal, we now have two minutes." Fillip and Baren ran infront of us. Willow unlocked the door. I picked up Pony and Zizzy, using all my strength, and Mr Stitchy picked up Minitoon. Fillip and Baren ran out, then Willow, then me, then Katie, then Mr Stitchy, then Felix and Pandy, we ran to The Old Oak. Fillip and Baren placed down Kitty under a tree. I placed down Zizzy and Pony, on the ground far away from Kitty, and Mr Stitchy placed Minitoon behind Pony and Zizzy.

"Ok, I have a Plan A, and a Plan B, Plan A is a few of us will go, on our boat, we'll set sail, for Lambridge City, the others will stay behind and they'll have to find a new safe place, if Plan A fails, then for Plan B, the people that didn't come, will have to come, and solve our mistakes, anyone disagree with these plans?" Baren said.

" No. " We said.

" Ok, good, who's coming and who's staying? " Baren asked.

" Ok, I know for a fact, Pony, Zizzy and Minitoon will want to come, and, I want to come too. " I said.

" I'll come, it's the least I can do." Willow, said.

"Me too." Katie said.

"I will come." Mr Stitchy said. "You will need my guidance."

"Ok, and me, Fillip, Felix and Pandy will stay, sound good?" Baren said.

"Yes." We replied.

"Ok, have a safe, journey, we won't be able to keep in touch, so we'll use Plan B if you haven't come back in a week." Baren said. Then, Willow picked up, Pony and Zizzy, and Mr Stitchy picked up Minitoon. Then, I led, most of us to our boat...