The Wicked and the Blessed (Priest!Levi) (SMUT)

That fucking dress.

The back of Levi's head was pressed against his pillow, his eyes screwed shut. He could feel the blood rushing from every part of his body, to where his hand was wrapped around. He'd tried everything, repenting, praying, meditating. If you could think of it, he'd tried it. He finally gave into the urge, the ache that kept him up at night. All he could wrap his head around was the dress you had worn the previous Sunday, the way it hugged your silhouette.

Fuck.

His hips lifted, as if he was chasing an impossible high. His hand quickened, his lips parting. What was happening to him? He'd lived with temptation his entire life, what was it about the girl with the striped sundress. Sun... how the sun illuminated the top of your breast as you breathed, he wondered what they felt like, were they as soft as he'd imagined? Would they melt in his mouth as his tongue danced over your nipples. What sounds would you make when he touched you? He'd heard heavenly choirs before, but what heavenly symphony would you play for him?

So close.

Were you going to wear that dress again? Or maybe a different, tighter dress. Did you know what you were doing to him? Was this God's biggest test for him? If it was, he was failing miserably, and enjoying every filth filled moment of this torture. His hand picked up the pace, he could feel the throbbing against his fingers. You were so beautiful, so deliciously tempting. This must have been what drugs felt like, a high just from the thought of the feeling. He'd never spent a second with you outside of church, and yet, he was intoxicated. He was drunk off the thought of you bent over one of the church pews, his rosary wrapped around your neck, a cross indentation on your throat.

"Father Levi," a soft knock at the door brought Levi back to reality, and he was not happy.

"Yes. Yes. I will be out in a few."

Now it wasn't just an ache, it was a pain that radiated all over his body. This service was going to be agonizing, especially if you were going to be there. What was he kidding, of course you were going to be there, you hadn't missed a Sunday in years. He rubbed his face in frustration, pulling on a pair of his black pants, and a black button up. He stopped in front of the mirror, fixing his clerical collar, his eyes finally reaching his own reflection. He didn't even recognize himself. The beads of sweat had collected around his hairline, his cheeks flushed. This man in the mirror was weak, he couldn't fight off the simplest of temptations. If there was a devil, she was dressed as a church going, tight dress wearing woman who so happened to be in his congregation.

With a deep breath, he was trying to ground himself. He couldn't go out there in this state. He needed to remind himself who he was, and what his role in this church was. He was a leader, people looked up to him. If only they knew the impure thoughts that lived in his head. He took a moment to sit on the edge of the bed, flipping through his bible. He was looking for words of encouragement, but he knew nothing he could read would make him feel any better about the situation he had somehow gotten himself into.

"Corinthians 10:13

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it."

He couldn't help but laugh, there was no way out. He'd been pleading with God to lead him down a clearer path, and somehow, he had found that the temptations were worse. As much as he wanted to stay hidden in his room, that wasn't an option. He needed to face this test head on, he knew he could resist. If it wasn't possible, God would have never put it in his wake.

Sunday service was packed, as usual. Levi greeted each guest with a kind smile, and a small bow. He wasn't one for touching, so he opted to bow out of respect. It was person, after person. He was starting to think that you weren't going to show, and he'd be safe. Almost as if a cruel joke, you were the next person in line.