Chapter -1 (Buildup )

It was a very sunny day in Pune, India.  Sneha Agarwal had to wear a heavy black satin kurti  for her event at the local community college. The kurti perfectly fitted her curves and I doubt not she was a very sexy woman. She worked as a Mathematics lecturer at the college but today she is supposed to present a dance skit on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi . She is a married woman, married to a project manager who usually stays in Mumbai . She is in mid-thirties and has a son who is 16 year old.
      She is already late for her event because of her son ,Soham who forgot to get up early. Soham is a quite peculiar kid . He has several hobbies and hidden kinks . He is usually a quiet kid in school but he somehow manages to score well especially in Maths , thanks to his mom. Sneha often catches the heart of many men by her beautiful mascara eyes and an almost perfect physique. Afterall she was a model during her college years . She kicks off her scooty and leaves for college , meanwhile Soham will wait outside for his school bus .
  Sneha reaches the college sweating already due to the extreme heat . She is used to the usual stares men give towards her chest and other body features . She is already tired by the end of her three classes and now she has to perform a dance skit in an open air amphitheatre . She adjusts her hair before the performance and as soon as her turn comes most of the boys in the audience start hooting . While performing her ankle twists she gasps in pain almost tripping over . But her performance has ended . She leaves the scene asap and collects her belongings from her cabin . She is almost limping from the pain but she ignores it somehow. She kicks off her scooty again and leaves for home in the sunset.
    Soham had a quite tiring day as well . He got scolded by his Chemistry teacher who caught him daydreaming , possibly caught him staring at some girl’s toenail . As I mentioned earlier he is a very shy yet kinky person . He is often a victim of bullying in his school. Now he is already at home waiting for his mother . His dad only comes back twice a month because of busy job schedule , he hardly spends valuable time with his family . Sneha reaches back home and notices Soham busy playing Valorant, his favourite Video Game . She quickly holds his ears and starts twisting them forcing him to stop gaming . He immediately stops and starts begging her to stop . She stops and orders him to order dinner online as she is too tired to cook. He simply nods and leaves the room . She sits on her couch and watches Television with her feet on the table ough the curtains seeing her divine feet and long toenails.
. Soham is peeping through the curtains as she says ,” Soham beta , dinner kab ayyega, agar nahi aaya tab dekhna teri kher nahi “ ( Soham son when will the dinner arrive , if it doesn't then see what I’ll do with you) . Soham replies ,” Aaraha hai , just 5 mins more”
She flexes her calves and then says in a very sober voice ,” Soham beta idhar aa apne maa ki sewa toh kar “ ( Soham come here and serve your mom) . He comes silently and stares at her feet . She simply snaps and he starts massaging her feet . You could sense that Soham was so happy , he was in heaven . The doorbell rings . She simply pushes her legs “ Jaa lekar aaja bhuk lag rahi” ( Go bring the food I am hungry). After they were done with dinner . She starts changing her clothes and lies down on the bed tired . Soham also sleeps with her since they only have a space for one bedroom in their apartment .
She again just casually says ,” Mere pair daba de “ ( Massage my feet). Soham chuckled as he entered her side of the blanket and started massaging her feet . In a span of 5 minutes she dozes off and starts snoring . Soham is still massaging her feet as soon he realises he has a golden opportunity to do what he always wanted to. He leans forward and starts sniffing her pristine feet . She just turned aside a bit but didn’t wake up. He continues sniffing for the next half an hour . He feels exhausted after a while and gives a small kiss to her feet , delicate enough not to disturb her feet . Gets out of her blanket and sleeps off with a happy face .
The next morning Soham wakes up a little early . Caresses Sneha’s feet and goes back to his study table as today is his Math test . If he performs badly he will get a beating from his mom. He starts mugging up the formulae . Sneha wakes up soon and feels quite relaxed . She goes towards her son and pats him and wishes him good luck for his test . She goes to the kitchen, makes an omelette and dresses herself up in an orange kurti. She eats her meal and leaves as she has to report early for a seminar . Meanwhile Soham revisits the previous night feeling lucky and happy . He gets ready and leaves for his school as well.His mind is already filled with what he witnessed , he felt being worthy in his life. During his test also he is distracted by the thoughts of serving a divine Goddess . He has a total of 7 questions to solve out of which he is only able to solve 5 because of poor time  management . He gets a score of 14 out of 20 which is a not respectable score for someone who has a math teacher at home itself.
Sneha finishes her work and reaches home early. She is quite happy she is about to be promoted as a Professor and she informs her husband about the same. She waits for Soham to arrive , Soham’s school bus honks as he steps out and reaches his flat . He finds his mom is in a very good mood and he doesn't want to ruin her mood . He goes straight to his study table . Sneha asks him politely “ Kaisa hua tera test ?” ( How was your test?) Soham lies confidently “ Maa full aarahe hain!” ( I am scoring full marks) . She asks the same and gets the same reply , she comes closer to his face and slaps firmly making fall him near his feet “ Jhuuth bolta hai ! 14 aaye hai ab dekh teri khair nahi”( Liar! Scored 14 now wait and watch). She slaps him twice forcing him to get teary . She gets up bringing her feet near his mouth “ Aaj tereko dinner nahi milega “ ( No dinner for you tonight).
She simply eats her own dinner while he is sobbing in one corner . She finishes her meal and lies on her bed . He joins her too and without saying anything starts massaging her feet again . “ Good , ab har raat tu yeh karega” ( Good, now you’ll do this every night). Soon she sleeps off . Like the previous night Soham starts sniffing her feet again . But this time he attempts to take it a step further and starts kissing her delicately . She doesn’t mind being busy in her professor dreams . He then leans forward and starts licking her toes and long toe nails . She flexes her body kicking his face and forcing his face under his heavy feet. He wriggles a bit but now is afraid it’ll wake her up . He simply decides to stay there under the burden of her feet . She just increases the weight of her feet on his face , which makes him struggle much more desperately . As she is comfortably sleeping . Meanwhile Soham is unable to sleep the whole night .
Throughout the night Soham found himself fighting to get out . Although initially he was enjoying the whole scene . It became worse and worse as time passed out he started breathing heavily . She was peacefully resting her feet on his face with no concerns. He tried to hold her feet to get away but she twisted her feet again making it almost impossible for him to escape under her feet . Soham finally concluded that it was impossible for him to find a way out . He got excited and started loving the fact he was stuck . He started worshipping the soles , sniffing them for a long while.
Then there came a point when Sneha started feeling soothing and so she flexed her legs as if requesting Soham to be on going and not to stop. Soham started to kiss her feet now and she didn’t seem to care what was actually the case . There were hardly 4 hours left for the sun to rise . She started kicking Soham very hard as if she was doing it intentionally, most probably she was watching a dream of her dancing on the stage or potentially kicking someone. Soham started panicking and covered his head from the attacks . Soon after all this Sneha removed her feet from his face and Soham quickly escaped the area and went back to his zone. He started recapturing what just happened. But instead of sleeping peacefully he went back inside the blanket .
She again relaxed her feet and boom Soham was all ready to grasp the opportunity again . He started to revisit the whole process again . Began to sniff the feet first , then to kiss and slowly and steadily to lick her feet again . This time making sure to maintain a safe distance from her feet . He soon felt saturated and this time his inner soul was satisfied so he went outside of her blanket and slept peacefully . Next morning he felt sleepy as his mom forced him awake and he barely slept for 3 hours . He was staring dead at her feet . She left early for her work meanwhile he was still freshening himself up thinking about how his fortunes have changed.