JeanPaulVizuete

The Back Story!

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired you to write your book?

Author: 'Nightwalker' began as a story that I wanted to upload to wattpad. I have loved writing since always. Up to now, I have written several works, and I am even working on a book.

One day in facebook I bumped into Wattpad. I checked it out and I considered uploading something and see what happen. I had never truly shared my works, so I thought it would be nice to hear some reader's opinion. I preferred not to upload my current book, so I thought it would be better to create something new. I wanted to test myself into creating something new.

Brainstorming brought me to think that I wanted a story that reflected friendship and the magic of the world we live in. This led me to formulate several questions and ideas…

The world has some many laws and preventions that sometimes, true freedom and our inner child can be forced to hide. What if there existed a world where that 'magic' was restricted? A world that just like ours, once lived believing in magic, but then this magic was forgotten because of technology... I had too many ideas in the air, and I had the urge to put them into a story...

I wanted to create a story where I could show that life is also full of magic, and that there's nothing wrong with believing in it while letting your inner child go out. And that's what I did. A story that began as a mere attempt to see if I could hear some reviews, transformed into one that I enjoy creating, love writing and enjoy playing with.

Taylor_Swift_22: How old were you when you began or started thinking about writing this book?

Author: Well, as I said before, I began working on 'Nightwalker' recently, so it can be said that it all started some months ago. I was eighteen then, and I'm still eighteen now.

Taylor_Swift_22: What inspired the charaters in this book?

Author: I can answer this with a simple: from everywhere. Some characters are inspired from some of my friends, or real people. (For example: Connor is a bit inspired in my best friend, Gabriel; a character that appears in some of the chapters that follow called Fara Wilsen is inspired in my aunt, Xochil)  There are some other characters that I can honestly say are inspired from characters of my favorite works. (Roren is a fun combination of traits from characters like Remus Lupin, and Kakashi Hatake). Some others are loosely inspired in myself. (Dane haves some traits that I personally think I share with him, but Dane is really different from me.) My characters are usually inspired in what surrounds me, and what I like. I try to mold them so that they can flow and move smoothly with the story.

Taylor_Swift_22: If you had the chance would you change something in this book and if so what?

Author: So far, so good. I’m glad with the book as it is right now, and so far, there’s nothing I would change.

Taylor_Swift_22: Who is your favourite characer in this book and the one you most enjoyed writing about?

Author: Favorite character? That’s a bit hard to answer. I took my time creating each one, and I have special affection for each one. Now, I can tell you a secret (don’t tell the other characters): I think that position is between Merol Garrin, Roren Gilanson and Dane Theonoz, so far.

The character I have most enjoyed writing was Merol. He’s really mysterious, smart, and fun. A “badass” that sometimes do thing not even I expected.

Taylor_Swift_22: What has the hardest part to write in this book?

Author: So far, the hardest was Dane and Roren’s journey to Dragon’s Ward, and subsequently (SPOILER ALERT), the introduction of the secret valley and the wizards.

Taylor_Swift_22: Have you or will you be making a sequel for this book?

Author: So far, I have plans for at least two more sequels. The readers seem to enjoy the story, and I have A LOT of crazy ideas that I want to work on and delight the readers with.

Taylor_Swift_22: Is there anything you would like to say to your fans?

Author: The world is too big for us to be worrying for the small things. So never doubt on taking the steps necessary to fulfill your dreams! That’s a lesson I wanted to share.

On the other hand, I want to give a ‘ginormous’ THANK YOU to all of you. It has been a pleasure to have your support. I never thought the story would receive so good reception, and that’s thanks to you guys. Thanks for keeping up with the story, and encouraging me into continue writing stories to delight you with!

The Story!

Title: 'Nightwalker: The Wizard's Key'

Author:@JeanPaulVizuete

Genre: Fantasy, Adventure

Rating: G

Summary: Dane Theonoz lived a life that never went beyond ordinary. All he had ever known where the streets of the city, and the walls of the orphanage where he had lived the past few years. But his ordinary life was about to change.

It's been fifty years since the war, and every wizard has been exterminated. And now, there's a truth that goes beyond Dane's daily live; a truth that will lead him to fly over the broad waters of the biggest oceans, and explore places in the tallest mountains.

Rumors have been rumbling the streets for the past few months; rumors that talk about a boy that will give a twist to the world. But, will that boy survive the challenges that wait in the journey to achieve what is just?