"Y/n?"

A familiar figured stood in front of the NXX's office door, silently watching all the four men working, waiting for them to notice. They could see Artem and Vyn discussing something that you couldn't hear, as Marius was stretching and Luke was nowhere to be seen. They silently took a step forward, the sound echoing through the office as all three looked at the person. Marius quickly stood up and got tense as the sound of a flushing toilet was followed by the restroom door opening. Artem and Vyn stopped what they were doing and stared in silence, completely caught off guard by the figure. 

"Y/n?" Marius called out in disbelief. They were really here?

"Huh?" Luke stared confused at him before he looked back at Y/n, his jaw visibly dropping.

They giggled silently at their reactions, and showed them a bag of food.

"Surprise!" Y/n  cheered, skipping into the room like a little school girl. Vyn took a step closer to them and looked directly into their eyes.

"What a tease." he chuckled silently.

"Vyn, they just came back. no time for that" Artem sighed.

Out of nowhere, a quick dash was seen and in a blink of an eye, Luke could be seen hugging Y/n tightly as they both fell to the floor.

"Hey! Let the poor thing breathe!" Marius exclaimed, trying to pull Luke off of Y/n. Y/n only pulled him in closer as they burst out in laughter, dropping the food with them.

"I missed all of you guys! C'mon, I got an entire meal for us!"

Luke picked up Y/n from the ground as they set the bag down on the table, taking out it's contents. from then on, all five ate together as they heard eachother's stories from the past few months.

author's note: YES I HAVE RETURNED BUT JUST THIS ONCE,  a lot happened since i've stopped writing and my mental health deteriorated so much to the point that i started to remember this even existed, sorry for the sudden end lol but  might come back next year if i feel like it :>