Pt. 20

"Ahh Jinx what a pleasure to see you again it's been awhile the last time I saw you I believe I was able to bring you to a breathtaking orgasm in 30 seconds that's record time for me darling" Valentine says with a dazzling smile on his lips as he sips on his tea. Jinx blushed a deeper shade of purple Valentine was a form of incubus and could easily control anyone he wanted with his beautiful looks. You could say him and Jinx where somewhat friends with benefits. He looked human with porcelain clear white skin it was off set by his long jet black hair he as green eyes and perfect kissable pink lips. Jinx would admit when she was feeling lonely she would come to him for a good time he never got offended, sex was just sex to him but it fed his power the more sex he had or the more lust he created the more he would be able to use his powers. She was sure she wasn't the only being that would gladly open their legs for him he could easily just control anyone he wanted he could have her barking like a dog on all fours right now if he really wanted to " Cut the pleasantries I'm not here for that today". She says holding up a hand he brings his hand to his bottom lip playing with it Jinx couldn't help but focus on them " Umm forceful today I like that very much" he say smoothly his voice alone was enough to make her shiver. She closes her eyes tightly taking a shaky breath he was enjoying ever minute of this " No..no I need your help...and not in a sexual way I need you to help me compel someone" he raised a perfectly arched brow at her " Who the person? And what's in it for me?". Of course Valentine wouldn't just help her for free Jinx's shakes her head " I don't know but...but Alistair wants her he's paying five thousand rubes for whoever can bring her safety back to hell if you help I'll give you 20%" Valentine rubs his chin thinking it over. He stand from the table putting his hand into his pockets " Your going to have to do better then that darling I know your a giver so give me a better offer" she presses her lips tightly why was he making this so damn hard " Fine 40% on the rubes". He grins holding out a hand for her to shake " That sounds alittle better darling we have a deal" reluctantly she reaches up shaking his hands " So this is the plan..."

****

After Jinx disappeared Alex helps Lily to her feet she was still in shock looking over at the 9 foot tall Momo slowly shrink back to his original size. He leads her into the bathroom picking her up he sits her on the counter smoothing his thumb over the bloody cut on her cheek using his powers to heal it. Once he's done healing her he grabbed both sides of her cheeks looking into her eyes " Look at me Lily are you ok?" was she ok...was she ok of fucking course she wasn't fucking OK was that even a question. Her live was in danger again thank goodness she was wearing the necklace it seemed to hurt the purple demon enough for her to release her hold on Lily's arm. She eyes look over at Momo who was sitting in the bathroom door way watching them she thought Momo was just a normal cat when her mom gave him to her why would her give her a cat with magical abilities did she not know? She needs to have a conversation with her mom she felt like she was hiding important information from her tears start to run down her cheeks she was so confused and frustrated. Alex frowns quickly wiping them away " Aww baby it's ok I'm here" he picks her up walking back into her room placing her on the bed pulling the blanket over her body. He turns about to walk out the room "Wait" her voice stops him he turns back looking at her she looks at him shyly " Can you please stay...I'm...I'm scared to be alone" her saying that broke his heart she was supposed to at least be able to feel safe in her own home but now she was just scared to be here by herself. He nods his head " But I can't sleep with clothes on" he says pulling his shirt over his head and sliding his pants down his toned legs she watches him not really caring how obvious it was that she was checking him out. He left the side of the blanket climbing underneath she cuddles against his chest rubbing her hand over his defined abs he rubs his hand over her back through her little blue nightgown. He still didn't fully understand the consequences of being around her for long amounts but he just couldn't just abandon her when she needed him the most. Momo sit in the door way of the bedroom he didn't plan on sleeping tonight he planned on patrolling the house the rest of the night to protect his owner he wasn't bought just for being a normal cat he was bought to protect Lily and that's what he intended to do.

(Mia note: Yay Pt. 20🥳