31

Things had gone oddly quiet in the Valley - a sign that Silver was planning something, Daniel said. Meanwhile, Jace and Alec had returned to Virginia for a few days to sort out their legal issue, leaving Tory and Brandon unsupervised.

/ /

The Miyagi-Fangs were trying to enjoy the last of summer before they went back to school at everybody's favourite haunt, Golf'n'Stuff when they suddenly became surrounded by Cobra Kai.

"What the hell do you days want?" Hawk sneered as some students on both sides slipped into fighting positions.

"How the hell fid they know we were here?" Sam said quietly to Miguel.
"I don't know." He whispered back.

"Relax, Lip. Anyone fights, we all get kicked out... or worse." Kyler warned looking at Tory, Robby and Shawn specifically at the last part.
"Maybe it's worth it." Robby threatened.
"Leaks not get carried away just yet." Miguel warned his hot-headed step-brother.
"We're just here on a errand. Sensei Silver wants what is his." Kyler continued.
"And what is that?" Miguel asked.
"His student." All of the Miyagi-Fangs were confused - well, not all of them. "Mitch, come on, get your ass over here where you belong." Mitch walked forward to join Cobra Kai unzipping his hoodie to reveal a Cobra Kai t-shirt underneath. "Penis Breath, how could you?" Bert questioned his old friend.
"Gee, I don't know. Maybe 'cause they don't call me Penis Breath. You know, you guys have been so dead set on taking down Cobra Kai, and I didn't even wanna leave in the first place. I mean, they have free snacks, cool merch and hot chicks in their dojo. Our dojo doesn't even have a roof!"
"All right, all right. Penis Breath, shut up." Kyler ordered defeating part of Mitch's argument.
"Whatever, you've got your mole. Now get out of here." Robby snapped.
"Sure, just one more thing. You've got to come too." Kyler said looking to the left of Robby where Tory was standing.
"What?" She spat in complete confusion. Robby's bravado faltered for a second as he looked at Tory concerned at Cobra Kai's proposal.
"Sensei Silver said something about keeping his promise - I didn't really pay attention - either way, you're coming with us."
"Like hell she is." Robby growled. "She's not going anywhere."
"Rob."
"She comes, or that no fighting deal is off."
"Shut up."
"Rob, if I don't go with him. A very public brawl will take place, people will get hurt, and we will end up in juvie."
"It's Cobra Kai. If we don't fight them now, we'll end up fighting them later." Sam pitched in.
"You can't trust him, Tor." Robby begged her, knowing that deep down she did consider Kyler as a true friend.
"Yes, you can. Tory, look at me."
Robby instantly shifted in front of his girlfriend, ready to fight "Don't talk to her."
"Tory, I give you my word, come with me, no one gets hurt, especially him." Kyler said playing to her weakness, Robby.
"Tory... you can't." Robby begged. They were just as bad as each other when it came to protecting the other.
"There's no other way. You know that. Whatever happens, I can handle myself."
Robby closed his eyes and a small sigh escaped him before he managed to school his emotions back into place as their enemies were still watching.
"Okay, you got a deal, Ky." tory said walking forward. He pulled her into one of his signature handshakes and Tory took the opportunity to tighten her grip "Don't make me regret it." She threatened and Kyler nodded knowing he would pay for it if it was a trap.

Before walking off with the group of Cobra Kai students, Tory glanced at Miguel silently asking him to make sure his brother didn't do anything stupid. The Latino nodded and began slowly moving over to the dark blonde haired boy in case he tried to go after them immediately. Before she lost sight of Robby, Tory looked back to convince him one more time mouthing "It's okay."

/ /

The rest of Miyagi-Fang returned to the dojo defeated - Sam and Miguel had messaged Daniel and Johnny that they needed to have an emergency meeting.