Class Trial #6: Lost Memories

(3rd Person's POV)

Sora: If we accept that what you say is true...then we've all lost our memories of the last two years, after coming to this school.

Hiro: No. (Shakes his head in denial) No no no no. Nope! No. I mean, no matter what anyone says...uh-uh...

Junko: Kh--! Another correct answer...! Well done, peasant...

Hiro: Seriously!? This routine again!?

Hina: (Places a hand over her mouth in fear) We've lost two years' worth of memories...?

Junko: That's right! You've already spent two full years here at Hope's Peak Academy! And that entire period of time...is precisely what you've forgotten!

Hiro: I don't remember the last two years of my life...? That...that's not possible!

Sora closed her eyes in fear and frustration. She'd like to believe what Hiro said, too. She doesn't want to believe it, but it's just their desire. She wants it to be impossible, but...

If it's the truth, then she has no choice but to accept it! And she'll make the others accept it, as well!

---

NONSTOP DEBATE: MAKE YOUR ARGUMENT!

Hina: Two years' worth of memories... I could never lose something like that!

Hiro: We've been living here for two years...? Hell no! That's impossible! I mean, I haven't gone to any awesome school events or anything... Heck, I've never even gone to a single class!

Byakuya: This is all just...surreal!

Hiro: Plus, if two years have passed...how freakin' old am I!?

Junko: (Monokuma persona) Puhuhu... Everyone's so conflicted!

Sora's Truth Bullet: Locker Notebook

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!"

---

Sora: Hiro, there's something I'd like you to take a look at. This notebook right here... (Takes it out)

Hiro: Huh? Hey, why's my name written on it?

Sora: I found it in the locker room on the 2nd floor. If you don't mind, could you take a look inside?

Hiro: Sure, whatever you want. But I've never seen this notebook before in my life.

He then took the notebook and opened it. And when he did....

Hiro: ... ... ... ...

Genocide Jill: Wuzza wuzza? Is something wrong?

Hiro (Furrows his eyebrows) It's kinda similar... No, even more than that...

His eyes widened in disbelief.

Hiro:  What the--? This is absolutely my handwriting, without a doubt! But how is this...? I don't remember ever writing in this thing! N-No... No way!

Sora let out a sigh.

Sora: It looks like you actually did attend class here at Hope's Peak. But somehow...you forgot all about it.

Hiro: (Shakes his head in denial) Lies... It's all one big lie...!

Kyoko: I don't want to believe it either... But there's also no explanation for this pocketbook.