🇨 🇭   : ꫀ𝓲ᧁꫝ𝓽

He grabbed her shoulders and made her stand, "now my princess will go and get freshen up, and if you changed your room with your brother then the very next day you will find his dead body in that room, you got it??"she nodded her head, while tears are flowing from her eyes.

He kissed her forehead, "now go and get freshen up"she couldn't move an inch, as her knees were weak, she struggled to stand properly, her legs shaking, lips shaking, her whole body shaking, his eyes soften, he stroked her hair, that made her flinch badly, she burst out crying.

"Are you scared of me?"he asked, back hugging her, she cried more harder, he snuggled into her neck, closing his eyes, "princess you smell soo good!"he whispered in her ear, she hiccuped, she screamed trying to push him, "and your blood even tests more then good"he whispered again into her ear.

She couldn't run, she knows he will catch her, nothing will work, she stayed still, feeling scared and disgusted, she is young, this is the first time that someone is touching her, it's effecting her brain.

Suddenly he pushed her harshly, that she fell on the ground with a thud, "Now go and get freshen up"she immediately ran to her room, closing the door.

He is a psychopath a complete crack head, she curled up in the corner, crying, she looked herself in the mirror, she felt disgusted, she rubbed her lips harshly, washing her face multiple times, she glanced at her collarbone, which is still bleeding.

She hissed, wiping the blood, she removed every single piece of clothe from her body, turning the shower on, she closed her eyes tightly, as the blood from her collarbone and neck, was being mixed with the water.

She screamed, feeling helpless, she have only her big brother, and she can't even Inform him about, that his own friend is jack.

She wanted to grab her brother's wrist, and drag him out of the town, she opened her wardrobe taking out some clothes wearing them, those were enough to cover her bleeding collarbone.

She walked out of the bathroom, as soon she sat on her bed, the door knocked, she got up from the bed, at the thought of her brother knocking the door.

But she was wrong, there stood hoseok, staring her, "now it's lunch time"he harshly grabbed her wrist dragging her with him, he harshly made her sit on the chair.

He sat on the floor, pointing her to eat, she gulped, tears streaming from her eyes, she stared at him, who is doing the same, his stare on her isn't a normal stare it's creeping her out.

She digged her chopstick on the ramyon, he stared at her hand which is shaking, the half of the ramyon fell, she is extremely scared, that she is just looking at him.

Her red puffy eyes begging him, he licked his lips, walking to her, "eat or i will eat you"said, hoseok, she immediately started eating, stuffing ramyon inside her mouth which are more then her mouth's size.

Her tears falling on ramyon, which she is eating, it's like she is eating her own tears, he bent down, cupping her cheeks.

Pecking her lips slightly, "don't be scared of me hmm"she nodded, while her head itself is shaking, he hummed, sitting on the his old spot, he just stared at her eating, his gaze held so many things on them.

The door knocked, he walked to the door opening it, her mother, "uhm who are you?"she asked walking inside, "I'm hoseok taehyung's friend, he told me to take care of y/n so here I'm"he said, smiling widely, she couldn't believe that he is the same person as before.

Her mom chuckled, "thank you so much, and I see you cooked ramyon nice!"her mother said, patting His back, he nodded, staring at y/n, he placed his index finger on his mouth.

Informing her to keep quite, she gulped, as her eyes shed more tears, "come have lunch why aren't you having?"her mom said, making hoseok forcefully sit beside y/n, who was already shaking, and it grew more when he sat beside her.

He stared at her with a slight smirk, his lustful eyes, never fails to make her scared, he placed his warm hand on her thigh, a light scream escaped her mouth.

Her mom looked at her, "what happened are you okay y/n?"she asked, y/n was about to point something, but stopped when she saw hoseok's burning gaze on her.

She nodded her head, staying still, eating the ramyon quietly, "but your face doesn't look like you're fine"her mother got up from the chair, keeping her palm on her forehead, "what happened why does the wound on your neck grew more?"she asked from her, scanning the wound on her neck.

"Why does it looks like more worsed then before?"she asked again, sitting beside her, and hoseok removed his hand from her thigh, y/n sighed closing her eyes, "is taehyung out today that's why you cried?"her mom again questioned, y/n glanced at hoseok, and nodded.

"Aww my little daughter"she hugged her, patting her head, and y/n burst out crying, looking straight at hoseok, who is doing the same.

She couldn't speak but she repeated word 'amm' 'amm' trying to say eomma, when you feel scared, you call your mother, they say, and she is doing the same, but couldn't pronounce it.

"Yes y/n, what happened to you, why are you crying this much"her mother cupped her cheeks, she again started calling her 'amm' 'amm' , as she was scared, she hiccuped, choking on her own tears, shaking.

She hugged her mother's waist tightly, staring at hoseok, like a scared kid, being scared of ghost, her lips quivering, eyes red puffy, whole body shaking, she couldn't stop hiccuping.

"Don't cry i'm calling taehyung and he'll be home hmm?"her mother said, y/n nodded desperately, her mother forcefully made her leave her waist, and got up from the chair.

Y/n again grabbed her wrist, calling her 'amm' 'amm' again, pointing her to not leave me alone, her mother wiped her tears, "I'm going to call taehyung wait!"her mother said, and grabbed her phone, calling taehyung.

Soon he picked it up, "hello"taehyung said, through the phone, y/n panicked snatching the phone from her mother.

And she started calling him 'op' 'op' her mother's eyes turned glossy, watching her struggling to pronounce oppa word.

Her tongue was slipping, she was finding it hard, to call him out, how cruel the world is, everything which happening to her, she has to keep it inside, as she doesn't have a tongue, to take them out.

She can't take them out even if she wanted to, because of the monster Infront of her.