Chapter 20 |:| Kidnapped??!!

Nah cus as im re-reading and the authors note is so bad oml i need to EDIT that, i was literally 14 when i wrote it ughhh.
ALSO CHAPTER 20 WOOO AND WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 10K AHHH

(🛑 would you guys be interested...in a Leon x reader....?🛑)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov

Me and Raihan had just finished our meals, and Raihan basically sprinted out of the restaurant after we paid.

With a sigh, i followed slowly after him, pushing open the doors and being met with a warm autumn breeze.

Thats right. The challenge had started mid- summer and now it was already transitioning to fall! Thats crazy!

As i joined Raihan near a dark alley, (who was calming himself down from the scary fairy types) i let out a contented sigh.

"Isnt it strange how much time has past? I feel like it was years ago that we met up at that train station haha" i laughed.

Pausing for a moment, he looked over at me, showing a sad smile, "Yeah haha....and you totally didnt know who i was..." he trailed off sadly. Knowing it was a dumb thing to STILL be upset about, but upset about it nonetheless.

My gaze fell from his face to his chest, "i still feel kinda bad about that...but I remember now! I remember how we first met!" I smiled, hoping that this fact will make him feel better.

Raihan croutched down to be at eye level with me, hands on his knees and looking ever so smug. "Oh really? Care to remind me of how that went?" He asked, blushing slightly at the thought but determined to keep up his confident act.

My face flushed as I recalled the memory, "Y-you already know how it went! Dont make me say it!"

"Hmm, well then i guess i dont forgive you for forgetting me." He shrugged, standing up and walking further down the pitch black alley, not knowing where he was going but making a point nonetheless.

"Raihan." I deadpanned, putting my hands on my hips. Theres no way he was actually going to leave me.

"..."

"Raihan." I repeated slightly louder, but he ignored me, going further into the darkness.

"..."

"Raihan!" I yelled, walking after him, barely maintaining sight if him.

"..."

And then, he was swallowed whole.

Letting out a yelp, i stumbled backwards from the sight. It was like the walls had eaten him up!

Feeling a sense of dread and panic, i got up and ran in the opposite direction, screaming Leon's name for help. Even though i knew he couldnt hear me.

But right before i left the shadows, a purple pokemon with a toothy smile emerged from the ground in front of me, blocking my only exit.

Stopping in my tracks, i racked my brain for information on this pokemon.

"Gengar..." i breathed, staring into its crimson eyes.

It gave me a wicked grin and opened its mouth wide. Enveloping me in darkness.

//haha, get eaten nerds//