Outbreak.

•Teachers POV•

Espresso was in the cafeteria with the other teachers. They were hanging out after hours to discuss a problem in their classrooms with students.

"I think we should start making them go to Saturday and Sunday detention.." latte said. "We can't do that we would get too much back-lash from parents." Almond said.

Espresso looked up and saw a black liquid dripping from the ceiling.

"I don't mean to interrupt but I'm pretty sure that black liquid is not included at this school." Espresso said. "Hmm. I wonder what it is" eclair said.

The black liquid then down poured on top of espresso.

"OH MY VANILLA ARE YOU OKAY ESPRESSO?!" Latte shouted. "PROFESSOR ESPRESSO?! YOU OKAY?!" Eclair Exclaimed. Almond looked at espresso with horror.

The black liquid on espresso then slid off him revealing horns and a tail on espresso. Espresso kept silent and looked down. When he looked up he looked like he had a flaming rage in his eyes.

"Professor Espresso...are you feeling okay..?" Eclair asked. Espresso lunged at eclair, pushing him to the ground. The teachers tried pulling espresso off of eclair but espresso was too strong. Espresso used his magic and soon eclairs body became covered in the black liquid, and he too had the same fate. This repeated with the rest of the teachers.

                             •Madeleine's POV•

"Why does espresso have so much work?" I thought to myself. "It couldn't hurt to do some of it for him."

I then got into some comfy clothes and started to do some work when I started to hear screams from the cafeteria. I immediately stopped what he was doing and rushed over to see what was going on. I tried getting in but noticed the doors where locked from the inside I looked through the window and I was in horror.

I saw the four of them with horns and tails. I ran over to look through a window that shows the outside world. There was black substance everywhere, and everyone had horns and tails that I saw.