its time

Pipers pov:

It's the next day and when I woke up I realized it's the day me and gavin are supposed to hang out, but then I remembered I have to break up with lev.

Oh no lev is calling me, " hey lev! "

" hey piper wanna hang out today?"

" oh I'm sorry I'm filming with gavin today .. and I know you dont like him so it's the best if you stay home today" I told him.

" oh ok. What kind of video are you filming?"

" uh whatever he wants but I gotta go bye UHM come over after I'll text you"

" okay love you bye " said lev.

After I got ready gavin showed up

" hey gavin!!" He hugged me, I love his hugs

" what's upp so today were going to be going on a road trip and whoever falls asleep first Loses "

" oh okay where are we going ?"

" were going to these really cool mountains in California "

He finished his intro and we got in the car, when we got in we had to sit in the back together to make the video more interesting but I had to call lev and tell him it will be hours until he can come over, I was so happy to be hanging out with gavin.

" hey piper i brought blankets and a bunch of snacks " said gavin.

We were almost done filming and we've been In the car for a while, I decided to flirt for a prank on gavin for youtube but it really wasn't a prank. I also flirted off camera so I decided to sit closer to him, he looked at me and smiled .

" hey gavin you look so good today "

" oh thanks you do too " he said.

And we both smiled,  I wish I could do this all the time but I can't because my friends are always around me and if they catch me flirting you already know what will happen. But sense I'm breaking up with lev that means I might lose my friends. And there all i care about, but i love gavin so much I'm just not happy with lev I hope they  will understand.

We finished filming and he won the challenge sadly

Gavins pov:

" hey brian I'm hanging out with piper today what video should we do?" Said gavin.

" maybe 24hrs in the car?"

" oh that's a good idea WAIT we should do a last to fall alseep in the car and we can bring piper on the trip with us to the mountains??"

" yeah actually that's a good idea"

I really like piper, but I obviously can't tell her she has a boyfriend. Its that stupid lev boy that wont meet me but honestly I dont want to meet him anymore , piper will be mine soon I feel it.

We got in the car and piper started to complaint me, shes so pretty I cant help but stare at her, I wish she knew how much I like her. Maybe she likes me who knows.

Pipers pov;

We got done filming and I had such a good time with gavin, he makes me smile and laugh so much. Lev never does that, gavin is the one for me.

After that I called lev and asked him to come over, it was time." I had to break the news to him and all my friends but what will my fans think. There gonna unfollow me and not support me. But if they were real fans they would still support me" I was thinking.

" hey lev can you come over please? We need to talk. "

" yeah for sure I'll see you there"

" okay bye "

He arrived and it was time. My heart was beating fast, how was I gonna tell him?

" hey lev so uhm we really need to talk. So I've been losing feelings, and I'm so sorry we had such a great relationship but I think it's time to break up. "

" piper what are you talking about? Loosing feelings are you serious??"

" I'm sorry lev we've been together for like 3 years. I'm just bored and losing feelings you deserve somone better then me lev"

" piper is this is a prank? Tell me right now if it is I cant believe you goodbye. Dont try to text or call me. "

" lev wait.. I'm sorry. "

And like that he got up and just left. I felt horrible but I'm not gonna put myself in a relationship I'm not happy in, now I have to tell gavin I like him. I know he likes me back look at all the edits he likes of me and him and all the videos we make together,  I love him.