𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟺 ♡

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

About half an hour later, Hana stepped out off a cab, in front of the Skyscraper where Junkyus apartment is in.

It was late afternoon but the gray, foggy weather made her feel like it's already evening.

When she entered the building and pressed the button to call the elevator, she felt her heartbeat increase. Her head was already cramming together an apology, though Hana wasn't even sure if she would see Jihoon at all.

When the elevator stopped with a ping, she hesitated to walk out. The hallway was empty and no sight of any security guard at all. Hana double checked the storey and finally got out when she realised it's actually the right floor.

Even though there was absolutely no need for, she tried to walk as slowly and carefully as possible on the pure glass tiles to avoid making any sounds.

Where the heck were all the guards Junkyu spoke about?

When she finally stopped in front of Junkyus apartment door the rechecked if there were any cameras around her, but fortunately she couldn't fine one.

But when she was about to knock on the door, she hesitated and eyed the face scanner in which you could enter a code as well. Last time she went here with Junkyu, she didn't remember the number combination he entered.

Another safety glance along the hallway before she took a deep breath and softly knocked. „Jihoon?", she whispered.

But no answer. „Jihoon?", this time a little louder. But suddenly two uniformed persons walked around the corner, stopping in their tracks as they recognized her.

"HEY! What are you doing here?", the women asked kind of angry and rushed towards the student.

Hana took a step back, startled, when the woman nearly shoved her away from the entrance. „No one's allowed to enter!".

„I need to see him! Please! I'm his girlfriend.".

"No chance! Only relatives are allowed to visit him.", now the man replied.

"But he's innocent! My friends are taking the evidences to the police station right now.", Hana explained. She could feel her anger boiling in her bones by the way the two guards secured the door.

"Yeah sure. Tell this to your hairdresser. As long as we aren't getting any instructions from the police, you have to stay outside.".

Hana signed and stepped back, resting her back against the wall on the opposite, piercing the guards. „Okay, then I'll wait until you'll get any instructions.". She seemed more chill about the situation now.

Even if she had to wait here for several hours, Hana wouldn't leave the building until she saw Jihoon.

But luckily the radio device of the male guard croaked a few moments later, before another male could be heard. „Hello? Controlling center here! Some teenagers provide evidence to stop the trial of Park Jihoon. Everything is under review, but the statements sound very credible and authentic.".

"Understood! Here is a girl in front of the apartment claiming to be the defendant's girlfriend."

„I'm not claiming anything! I AM his girlfriend. So let me in please.", she begged another time, making sure the man on the other line of the device heard everything as well.