Need a private tuter🤭

This is part 2||waring sexual!
꧁꧂
𝙿𝚕𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢! (Short)

You stay sat, down, as everyone leaves,
As mido Coming over, with a smirk on his face,
You asking 'yes mido?'

He looked at u, saying 'ahah~ you all the flirt' you said to him 'oh so you, want me to get flirty, with u, right..'
He said, 'ahah, if you want to doll, but you can't, can you, it's okay bunny'
You stood, up and walked, to him, sitting on his lap, 'oh, but daddy, I want to' you said.
Mido, looked shocked... he though 'oh, wow..'
'Daddy, can I moan for u' while you take of your shirt. Mido blushed, saying 'no one ever did this to me, why u?' You said, looking down at his dick, '
well, I think your rlly fit.. but it's illegal' mido, said, 'oh, y/n, we can make this work' you looked up, and blushed. You hear, a knock on the door, freaking out you quickly, stood up and put your shirt back on.

Mido said 'come in!' It was mida, your sister, 'omfg, y/n I was looking for u every where' mida said. 'Let's go, home my god' mr rana looked shocked, he whispered in your ear, 'is that your sister?' You said 'yeah!' As u placed a note on his desk, with your phone number on it. 'Y/n, let's go!' Mida shouted. You kissed mido, and walked out.
You jumped on your bed, looking though tiktok, as a number texting u saying 'Hey y/n, this is mido'
You smile...