chapter 6

You knew you've been treated but the pain cursed you like you couldn't even open your eyes. You tried to open them but your vision was blurred.

You saw someone there with you and cared for your health.

It was almost 3rd day of your staying here.
You were beginning to get back your vision and your throat was better than before.
You were in sitting in bed thinking how did you end up here.
You were waiting for the person who took you here. You wanted to meet him. Thank him and ask him questions.

You were curious about the person and many more questions were running inside your head.

It was almost evening yet none came. Waiting for an hour then two but there was no human found.

The evening sky turned into midnight
Moon was hiding in clouds of sky abruptly sky started to cry. Traders and lightning were on their way.    It was a clue for you to guess that Storm was coming.
You rested your back on the bed.

Laying down and you wanted to calm your mind and Brain. Everything was so unreal for you As if you were still dreaming.
The brain wasn't processing mind wasn't listening to you.

Sounds  of thunder broke your conversation with your mind
And then the candles that gave you a light for the room were now no longer lightning because of Storm.

You hugged your body tightly and were scared of
the sounds of thunders. The next moment you heard someone calling your name.

" Y/N, Are you listening to me?

You thought it was your imagination But after some time that voice called your name again. Now you were getting scared even more.

Then suddenly the door clicked open and you saw a tall build figure the next moment you found yourself screaming.

"Aaaahhhhhhh"

The figure was coming closer to your body then you started to shake badly. but this time you heard the same deep yet soft voice which you heard a few days ago singing a song .so beautiful voice that your body started to get calm down . You felt as if you knew this voice for years.

Your shaking was long gone and you got lost in the song. More likely you got lost in the calming tone of the person in front of you.

"In memories that felt like a trance
Even if I dance alone, it rains, doesn't it?
When the fog clears
I will run to you with drenched feet
Give me a hug then

I want to paint the beautiful purple light
Behind the faint smiles that gaze at me
Even though our footsteps might not match
I want to walk this path together with you
Still With You"

To be continue ♡

_______________

∆ thoughts about this part???

∆ Vote comment and share♡

Author           
GIRLBOSS   ♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱