-ˋˏ NSFW Alphabet 🔞 ˎˊ-

Written: 09/02/22 

Song Listened to Whilst Writing Away (feel free to listen) - Call Out My Name (Seraphim Rock Cover) 

WARNING: If you are not of the age of 16 or older, please click off of this chapter as it describes sexual themes. If you are too young to not understand what Sex, BDSM, or Lemon fanfictions are in anyway shape or form please do not continue. You have been warned. 

I'm still taking requests, but I've been seeing the NSFW Alphabet floating around on here and Tumblr and you guys already know I HAVE to hop on this trend!! anyways let's go over some really quick things! Toby is aged up so he's not 17 my version is he's about 19, 20 or late twenties so probably anywhere between 19 and 23 whatever you prefer, Toby is not clueless when it comes to sexual stuff, he's done research and my cannoned idea is he's had a few flings here and there nothing too serious unless he met the one (got into a few of Tims playboys one time too)

With that being said I hope you enjoy!

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Believe it or not Toby's very nurturing, growing up his father wasn't a good role model on how a man should take care of a woman, so he learned based off of scenes in shows, movies, or porn he'd watch on Brians laptop. After the deed he'd ask you if you needed anything and this man 

He. Fucking. Delivers. 

You're sore? Bam he's running a bath for you to relax in, thirsty? he's already out the door, down the stairs, and back with snacks and a drink for you. Or let's say you're just really tired after it all he'd smile and pull you close to him and just snuggle you to sleep.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His: His build & his hands, Now Toby isn't the fittest proxy of the group Tim leans in more on the dad bod side while Brian works out daily..Toby's build is just right. He's got a small pack from all the sit ups he does, muscle from constant work and training, and he just honestly feels good about his body (And you fuckin love it) 

Yours: Your lips and Eyes, He loves seeing your pretty lips pressed against his or even his cock as you suck him off teasing him slowly. It drives this man more over the edge watching your doe like eyes flutter open to look up at him ever so shyly to pretend your clueless at your own actions when you damn well know what you're doing. He also just loves to get lost in your eyes and finds it comforting when times are hard. 

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Toby doesn't pull out for shit but that's ok cause you're on a pill for this exact reason, Toby has a slight fetish for filling you up with load after load of his sperm. He loves the feeling of the high you both get as he slams in and out of you, after pulling out he watches your mixed juices drip slowly down from your wet heat and it just brings him satisfactory that you're his and his one and only. 

D = Dirty secret (pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

When you guys first met it was either constant bickering or you'd stay out of one another's way, but that didn't hold back his mind to wander to all the dirty thoughts he got starring down at you as you bitched and pointed a finger right in his face. 

"Toby you're such a fucking ignorant piece of shit! we could've been compromised" you take a step closer looking up towards him "Do you know how dangerous this shit was and how hurt Tim could've gotten?"  Your brows furrow together as you stare into the brunette's eyes behind bright orange lenses