Chapter 27: What you got between your legs, honey

*Happy album launch day everyone! hope everyone is loving it as much as I am- I'm completely obsessed and SO proud of Dom! 

TW//Smut towards the end 

I wake up the next morning with the winter sun coming through the bedroom curtains. Dom is facing me already awake lying beside me, his hand on my cheek, his thumb trailing across my cheekbone. There is a beam of sunlight falling across his face making the green in his eyes seem even more vibrant. He looks so beautiful. He doesn't say anything for a few seconds, he just continues running his thumb along my cheekbone. "Morning beautiful" he smiles, pulling his face to mine and planting a soft kiss on my lips.

He then rolls the bedsheets down to my hips and lifts his cure t shirt exposing my stomach. He brings his head down, planting a kiss beside my bellybutton "Morning lil bubba".... I smile rolling my eyes but also melting inside too. He continues talking to my stomach- it's kind of bizarre but also adorable and I guess I'll have to get used to it- I can only imagine what he'll be like when there's an actual fully formed baby in there...." my lil rockstar" he continues "I can't wait to meet you..." Hes interrupted by his phone buzzing on the nightstand. "One second" he says to my stomach and I laugh. He reaches over for his phone and answers "ello?". His smile turns to a frown and whatever the person on the other side of the phone is saying makes him sit up immediately. He rubs his hands through his hair "shit" he murmurs. "You sure mate"?? he continues "fuck ok, yea ill let ya know what we wanna do- thanks so much for the heads up".

He hangs up, biting his lip, looking at me nervously. "What is it Dom?" I ask, my heart starting to race . "Lyss, honey- I'm so sorry...... it seems like our news has sort of been leaked"...... My blood runs cold "what" I whisper.... He turns his phone around which has an article from TMZ on it with the headline in bold letters:

YUNGBLUD STEPS OUT ON NYE WITH NEWLY PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND!

My eyes scan the article "A source told us that Harrison (Yungblud) was heard discussing the pregnancy with his P.A. girlfriend Alyssa Devine in a bar on New Years Eve. Later the couple were seen getting cosy on the balcony with Harrison kissing her stomach during the fireworks celebration....."

I give Dom his phone back and grab my own. There's messages from everyone, Charlie, people from work, Max, even my Mom!! I open Twitter and the first thing I see is "#Babyblud" trending. There are 1000's of tweets from excited BHC members, some arguing whether or not it's true. I drop the phone on the bed, feeling sick to my stomach and burst into tears, putting my head in my hands. Dom immediately runs around to my side of the bed crouching in front of me and wrapping his arms around my back. I sob into his shoulder, everything is totally fucked now I think gripping onto his arms. Dom puts his cheek against mine "Its ok sweetheart, it's gonna be ok, I promise". He takes my face in his hands and uses his thumbs to wipe my tears away. "Dom I- I mean what if.... what if they...." I choke, not able to get a sentence out. I can tell that he's trying to control his own emotions but he's devastated at how upset I am. He kisses my forehead "deep breaths Lyss darling, we'll figure this out together love".

He holds my face in his hands and I hold onto his wrists trying to steady myself as he whispers "It's ok baby, it'll be ok". I calm down a little bit and Dom sits on the bed beside me and pulls me onto his knee "Tell me what you're worried about darling". He rubs my back as I tell him "I'm worried it's too early, what if something goes wrong and now everyone knows? What if that psycho finds out and tries to hurt us or the baby? What if everyone turns against me?". Dom pauses for a moment "I know it's early love but everything will be ok- the doctor said everything looks good. As for that psycho, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you or bubba, I promise and everyone loves you Lyss, you should see the love we're gettin on twitter and insta its crazy". He takes out his phone and scrolls through the hashtag. There's so many nice comments: