Frank-In pain there's beauty

[Little soft fluff and angst writing, I came up with this either in bed or in class idk.]

_______________________________________

Frank ran around before slashing down Dwight as he got stunned by a pallet by another survivor. It hit his arm causing a slight stingy pain as he shook it off. He quickly grabbed Meg and put her on a hook as he heard a generator pop. He grunted in annoyance as he ran to find Claudette. He soon found Claudette but she opened the exits and ran off to the other side of the map to the campfire.

The endless loop would restart for her soon. Meg was sacrificed and so was Bill, but the same thing would happen to them. They would wake up in a haze at the fire. Frank sighed as he wiped the blood off his knife as he walked his way to killer territory. He soon found himself back in the home for him and the other legion including Joey, Susie, Julie, and of course Y/n. They all worked together when they could even when the entity would put them in seperate matches. The area was quiet, the only sound was the campfire and slight breeze waving by. He sighed as he sat next to a tree leaning his head back with a deep sigh. His head ached and his arm still stung as he let out a groan. His mask was lifted slightly above his upper lip so he could get more air flow.

He knew the others were in matches and could almost hear the constant faint whispers of the Entity. His eyes fluttered shut as he layed there silent. His shade seemed to get darker so the sun must've set farther down the sky. He opened his eyes to be met with another face, he yelped in fear as he hit his head on the bark of the tree.

"Damn it Y/n!"

Y/n felt bad for making him hit his head but kept in a chuckle after hearing Frank yell in a crackly voice.

"Sorry-"

"How long have you been here?"

"Uh my last match ended about 45 minutes ago, it was cold wind farm!.."

He nodded his head still slightly agitated as the other person said a soft apology again. He waved it off as he stared at them through the eye holes of his mask. They just kept staring at his upper lip, right above it was a scar and there was more faded above his nose. They reached out and put a hand on Frank's cheek as he stiffened and stared at them with cold eyes. He was never used to affection. He was confused by their actions. Y/n kneeled down to his level and softly brushed the outlines of Frank's scars. They tilted their head to the side with a soft smile as they looked at Frank with loving and gentle eyes.

"I know its ugly and weird, but why are you touching my face?-"

"Frank... They aren't ugly, the scars show how strong you are. And I think they're beautiful."

He stood their shocked at Y/n's response. He never thought anyone might say that. He quickly looked away as he slowly lifted his mask up onto his head. Y/n smiled as they continued to rub their thumb across his face. They soon set a small kiss above Frank's lips. He smiled softly as he grabbed their face and passionately kissed them in a comforting manner. They both sat there smiling as they sat under the tree together waiting for the others to come back from their matches. The soft sound of the fire crackling, whistling wind, and calling of the birds seemed to wash out the noise of agitated murmurs of the Entity.