That looks great!

Alex here, I adapted to a new writing style soo, dont hate me pls :C this one will be one of the longer ones so, sit back, relax and enjoy! C:
____________________________________________________________

Zenitsu's POV
~~~~~

"Lets go!" Nezuko-Chan said as she grabbed my hand and walked out the door. I blushed, ' her hand is so warm.. ' I though as I looked at her. Nezuko was looking at the orange and pink sky, smiling, I couldn't help but smile too. ' She is so cute!!  ' I thought to myself, my cheeks reddening. Nezuko noticed and looked at me with a worried expression. "Are you alright?" she asks, putting a hand on my forehead. "Y-Yeah!" I stuttered out. "Hm.. Alright!" She smiled and continued to walk. ' gosh.. she is so pretty.. '  I thought squealing to myself. Once we got to the mall, she pulled me into her favorite clothe stores. we stopped at one store that she really liked and looked around. she grabbed a dress that looked like it was from the Taisho Era but modernized it was white with a Large white and pink bow in the front, the skirt part was pink. It was beautiful and would most definitely look beautiful on her. She asked me if it was pretty and I said of course it was. She asked me to hold her bag so she could try it on. She went into the changing room and I stood outside of it. I sighed heavily and Nezuko asked me if I was alright, "yeah, I'm okay.. Just sad that I lost my apartment because of my stupid father.. I hate my father, he always put me down and praises my brother Kaigaku, he supported him when he got bad grades and hurt me when I moderately good grades, I could never be good in his eyes. but Gramps was the only one who actually cared for me, even my own mother hated me. she never loved me, even the day I was born, heh, I'm surprised that they didn't put me up for adoption.." I said, just realizing that I just ranted to Nezuko about my life. "I'm sorry for that.. I didn't-" just then she came out of the changing room and kissed me. I was stunned and dropped her bag. I could see that she was flustered, it was cute. I didn't know where to put my hands so I intertwined them with Nezuko's gorgeous hair. we were sharing a beautiful kiss when someone came in and cleared their throat. we broke the kiss and we got flustered, she went into the changing room and changed back into her other clothes, while I just hid my face in my hands, bright red. As soon as Nezuko was out of the changing room, we left and headed home. "I love you.. Nezuko." I thought as I giggled like a little school girl. She looked confused and I blushed smiling. "Nothing nothing!" I said as I swatted the air absent-mindedly. "Okay!" She said sweetly, grabbing my hand and holding it. I blushed and bit my lip. "AHHH I LOVE HER!!" I thought my mind doubled over. We went home and ate dinner as I couldn't stop thinking about Nezuko.

(The Dress looks like this)