Meeting Kol

Athena

As we hit the Time Vortex Kas looks at me "So where do you want to go?" I smirk "I'm gonna show you guys one of my favorite eras and while we're there I'm gonna introduce you guys to my favorite 'brother' as I've said before they all became like my younger siblings but Kol has always been my favorite 'brother' so" I walk over and over the controls "Spain 1701 that is where we are going" I put in the information and pump the switch "and off we go"

A little while later we land and Rosie grins at me "wow that was a smooth landing"

I laugh "yeah well I am the better driver... I don't leave her breaks on"

Rosie laughs "come on then let's go and get dressed" I nod at her "go on I'll meet you there" She nods and runs off to the wardrobe.

I turn to Kas "I am going to find the twins and then get dressed and we can go out" he nods. I walk down the hall "alright girl where are they?" I feel a warm buzz and a row of arrows light up on the wall leading me to where Artemis and Apollo are. I hear laughter and I open the door to find the library "Hey guys"

Artemis grins "hey mom, the pool ended up in the library this time" I can't help but smile at her "I can see that babe.... we just landed we are in Spain in 1701" Artemis laughs "is that really where we are or did dad mess it up again?"

Apollo chuckles "he does tend to do that sometimes"

I shake my head with a smile "Yes that is really where we are I was the one piloting so we are exactly where we were meant to be and Apollo sweetie you don't have to tell me that, I already know your father tends to get the flight wrong sometimes. So get dressed and meet us in the console room"

Artemis nods "okay mom" I leave them to get ready themselves and I head over to the wardrobe where Rosie is looking through dresses "found one yet?"

She shakes her head "no"

I grin at her "alright then let's let the tardis do her thing then and find us some dresses for the time period we are in"

After a few minutes, two dresses appear one is black and blue and the other is mine red and black once again a replica of my favorite dress from this era. I grab mine and smile at Rosie "this is a replica of my favorite dress from this period"

She grins "really? that so cool" I step behind the screen and put the dress on.

{JUST IMAGINE THAT THE DRESS HAS LONG SLEEVES}

Rosie grins "wow you look gorgeous Ara"

I smile at her "thanks, Rosie you look beautiful"

She smiles "thanks Ara" I grab her arm and pull her back to the console room as we get to the door I hear Kas and Apollo talking "Artemis will be out in a minute.... you tell her she gets to wear a dress and it takes her forever to find the perfect one"