My Ex's Brother: Charlie X Reader

Your information-

House: Gryffindor

Blood status: Halfblood

Happens: In an au without Voldy

Warnings: sadness but a happy ending

Posted on: 09/02/2022

I lay under a tree next to my boyfriend who of course is studying like always. 

"Percy," I say trying to gain his attention.

"Yes Y/n," He says without looking up from his books or papers.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade this weekend and go on a date of sorts?" I ask with a bit of hope in my eyes. 

"I can't," He says and the hope in my eyes slowly starts to diminish.

"Why is that?" I ask slightly sad.

"I have a study group with my friends, you are welcome to come if you'd like" he says glancing over and giving me a small smile. Then goes back to look at the paper he was looking at. . I shake my head but he doesn't see it.

"I think I'll pass, I've gotten a lot of studying done and besides I'm in a year above all of you, I'd be studying different things than you all," I say and he nods in understanding not seeing my saddened face. After a while, he starts to pack up and I help him. 

"Here love, don't forget this one" I go to say but he's already gone. "Oh... I'll just give it to him tomorrow ill stop by his study group, yeah," I say to myself and put the book in my bag. 

...

I wake up at around seven am and after getting ready I look for Percy. I don't find him in the common room, so I check the courtyard and he's not there. I go to get breakfast and don't see him there either. I look around and see Fred and George sitting by the golden trio and decide to ask if they've seen him. 

"Hello, have any of you seen Percy?" I ask and they all look at me then each other then back at me. 

"Um yeah, he's in the library," Hermione says and I smile. 

"Thank you, Hermione," I say "And have a good day Harry, Ron, Fred, George, and of course, you too Hermione," I say as I walk away. Before I am away from earshot I hear the twins say something that makes me laugh but question our relationship at the same time.

"How does Percy of all people know an upperclassman like Y/n L/n?" Fred says.

"I'm not sure but she's gorgeous and I'd love to be spoken to her like that every day she's an angel," George says.

I shake my head and continue walking and head to the library. Once I got there I walk in grabbed the book from my bag and looked for my boyfriend. I finally see him and his friends. I go to walk over when I see Percy and a girl flirting and laughing together. I hold back tears and turn around. Just as I was about to leave I bump into one of Percy's friends. 

"Oh sorry, Y/n hey you okay?" She asks and I nod but keep my sad face on. 

"Can you give this to Percy, he left it when we were studying yesterday, and I don't want to interrupt what he's doing right now," I say and she nods and takes the book. "Thank you," I say just above a whisper holding back a sob. I walk away and I assume the girl saw what Percy was doing because I hear her voice call out loudly. 

"Percy Weasley! Who do you think you are? Flirting with another girl while you have a wonderful girlfriend like Y/n?" I hear her say and I go into the book rows near them but stay hidden to hear what he says just to see what his excuse is.