GAY SEX

"Hahahaaa! Gosh, Moge-kov, you're such a dumbass!"
Mogeko Kremlin. It's snowy outside. I'm sitting with the General's kidnapper, Moge-ko. She's got a pretty face, I mean, she's got blonde hair and mogeko ears, uh... a blood red dress shirt cuffed with black, a black vest with brown buttons, a dark red pleated skirt along with black over the knee socks and black boots with brown buttons on the side and red soles.
I went too much into detail about her. But my name is Moge-kov. I'm a humanoid Hashasky.
As you know I am currently sitting with her.
"Not funny, Moge-ko." I exclaimed. She put her hand on my head and would rub it. What is she doing?
"...your head is warm. And it's extremely cold."
I would touch her face. It's freezing cold. I think I got a little carried away, because my thumb would start to stroke her cheek. Her face went sort of red and she grabbed my wrist. Cute.
"What in the hell!?" "Sorry, I got carried away!!"
"... do you wanna go in my coat?"
Now her face would go entirely red, and she'd stutter over her words like she's reading in front of an audience.
"W-whaddya think I am, gay?!?!"
"That's not a bad thing, is it?"
Moge-ko would grab my wrist, almost violently like she was about to rip it off. I panicked, trying to pull it back from her. Then she grabbed my other wrist. God, I'm fucked, aren't I?
she put both of my hands on both of her cheeks and sighed. I'm not fucked then.
"... warm" god I wanna kiss her.
"Make up your mind. Do you wanna go in my coat or suffer in the freezing cold?"
"I-I'm not- okay, maybe this once."
Moge-ko would lift up my coat slightly and would nuzzle herself in there. It's a tight space but she can do it, I hope. I felt a hand on my chest.
"What the-"
I'd immediately lift my coat back up and would drop her out of my coat.
"Owww! Hey!"
"Don't do that agian...!!!"
Her eyes turned red. "But I'm fuckin cold! I'm gonna get hypothermia!!"
I thought for a moment. If I really fluster her, would she be able to stay warm? just a thought. That's all. Maybe I'll kiss her, but that probably won't work and would end up with my head on a spike.
"Scoot close to me."
I said, patting the spot next to me. Moge-ko would hesitate a bit before sitting right next to me. I'd put my hands on her cheeks and she'd turn to me. Almost immediately, I brushed her bangs to the side and planted a kiss on her forehead.
She immediately blushed and started stuttering and speaking gibberish. I think I broke her.
"Are you alright?"
She stopped stuttering and caught her breath, then looking up at me with a cute expression. Awww.
"D...do that agian."
Huh? I thought that would end up with my head on a spike, but oh well. I'd plant another kiss on her forehead. Then she would grab my wrists. Knowing her she might rip off my hands.
Well instead she grabbed my cheeks and before I knew it, we were French kissing. Tasted like cherries.
She would slowly pull away from me.
"ah...haah...uh..."
Our bodies were together. I could feel her heart pounding, and my arms wrapped around her torso. Her chest would squish against mine- as she moved a bit closer.
My cheeks felt warm.
I could feel her sharp breaths on my coat.
"that...happened..." I would huff.
"We...we aren't going to...get intimate outside, are we...?" She responded. I could feel her breaths getting heavier.
"We should take this to your room..." I responded.
Walk, walk, blah blah blah. We're finally at the castle. We'd speed a few floors to make it to her room.
It's a bit cutesy, but whatever is available.
"...don't make fun of me, okay...?"
"...should we kiss again?"
We hopped on the bed and snuggled up to eachother. I could feel her chest squeezed on mine. Then, we'd do the same. She would put her hands on my cheeks. Her palms felt warm, and we had undressed before hopping on the bed. I don't understand why she kept her socks on.
I could feel her breath on my neck as we kissed. My hand would slide down from her face to her boobs, and I would squeeze them a bit. She giggled.
But they felt like little pillows, soft, no blemishes.
"J...just be gentle.." she said under her breath. I would then rub her nipples softly, still kissing her. Her breaths would get heavier, and I swear I could've heard a silent moan come from her.
We'd stop kissing and now to the good part. I'd scoot down a bit and facing her breast, I'd begin to play with the nipple using my tounge, and playing with the other with my hand.
Moge-ko's breath would get heavier and I would follow her breath pattern to make sure I'm doing a good job and not hurting her at all. Then my hand would slide down to her inner thigh, and I'd insert a finger, teasing her g-spot a bit. Her head would sink into the pillow.
Inserting another finger, I'd thrust them in at a steady pace still following her breaths so I know when to slow down.
"...hah"
Still thrusting, Moge-ko would let out a few soft moans as I gripped the bedsheets with my other hand.
Soon I would speed up the pace and she would grab whatever was close to her- a pillow. I'd tease her g-spot once again before continuing to thrust, angling it so it hits her g-spot a couple of times.
"ahaa...I'm cummiiiinhggg...!!"
She said between moans. I'd immediately start to thrust even faster before a weird substance covered my two fingers.
I would pull out and give her time to breathe, wiping my fingers on the bedsheets.
"...do you...wanna go more or...have you had enough..."
"...I'm tired..."
I chuckled, pulling the bedsheets on the both of us. I would snuggle up close to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and then planting a kiss on her cheek, and then stroking her face. Almost immediately, she would begin to fall asleep. She looks so adorable.
I love her.