Chapter 11. Surprise or Shock

"Yayyy. I won again". Tee was jumping in joy. He had beaten Tae with 3-2, winning the last round of the game. And the most interesting fact, it was Tae who had taught him the tricks.

"Not fair". Tae pouted making Tee laugh in glee.

"Aweeee. Baby iz shaddd. How to make my baby happy". Tee sat down in his lap, pinching his cheeks, talking in a baby tone and Tae was done for it.

He held Tee close and flipped them on the floor.

"Am shad. Vely vely shad". Tae sniffed kissed his neck, biting his collarbone. He was laughing listening to the giggles.

"Taee. It ticklessss". Tee tried to pry away those hands roaming on his body but he couldnt move an inch. Tae had pressed his body down on him.

"Mmmhmmm". Tae stopped tickling him but didnt leave his lips off the skin. "Tee"?? Tae put his head on Tee's chest

"Hmmm. What is it"? Tee ruffled his hair.

"Lets go on a date". Tae lifted his head up. He placed both his folded hands on his chest and put his chin on the back of his palms. This way he could stare direct in Tee's eyes. 

"Today"?

"Yeah now. Lets get ready and spend the day together. You have your quizzes strating next week. And my tests. We have only today. Lets go". Tae quickly settled the program and he was right.

Tee knew the upcoming week would be so busy that he wont be able to meet Tae properly.

"What say". Tae wiggled his eye brows.

"But i cant go". Tee said making Tae frown. "If you keep on laying on me, how can i go and change"? Tee started laughing at his confused boy.

Tae saw and laughed too. "But i don wanaaa". He pecked those cherry lips again and again.

"Seriously Tae. We wont be able to go on a date if you keep doing this". Tee cupped his cheeks to look at him. His own cheeks tinted pink.

"Arghhh. Okay. I will get back to you at night". Tae huffed and pulled off to help Tee stand too.

They chose matching shirts and jeans, simple yet enchanting. Tae held his hand and opened the door to go out but they were rooted at their place.

No one knew the address of their new apartment except Tae Tee's friends and Tae's family. Not even Tee's parents were aware. So... How and who?

For the first time since Tee had started receiving those, he felt scared. Who the hell was the person to know so much about him.  He was getting paranoid now looking at the wall size bouquet with his picture on it and a gift for new home.

"Tae.. This.. I dont know who sent this Tae. I didnt give my address to anyone Tae". Tee clutched Tae's arm who was frowning. His face was deprived of any emotions and that was scaring Tee more.

He knew Tae knew it wasnt his fault, but those expressions were making him lose his confidence level. He felt as if Tae didnt believe him. As if Tae thought Tee did it on purpose.

"I.. I am sorry Tae. I am sorry". Tee was frightened. He was never this afraid of anything but the silence from Tae. He was sobbing hard as he ran inside the apartment and to his bedroom.

Only then Tae looked towards him. Wait? Shittt. Tae smacked his hand on the wall. He realised his silent treatment, that too due to the shock, had scared Tee.

He kicked the flowers and ran inside the apartment shutting down the locks.

"Tee. Love". He found Tee sitting on the floor, face in his knees but Tae could clear see he was crying hard. He sat beside him and engulfed him in his arms.