Albedo :D

(art by @pocapoee on twitter!!)

note: this is, as i stated in the beginning, PLATONIC.

By now you'd be used to the cold in Dragonspine, as you spend most of your time there, doing commissions and such. Many people from Mondstat admired you and the fact that you could last so long in Dragonspine's harsh, cold weather. Now, you're in the middle of the cold and icey mountain, looking for a heat source. The strong, cold blizzard wasn't helping either. Due to the blizzard, you could barely see anything. 'At least I still have this lantern...' You thought just a few seconds before the fire in your lantern blew out. You let out a breathy sigh, then start coughing. You sat beside a tree and rubbed your hands together to stay warm. "Are you okay?" You heard someone say. Before you could mutter a single word, he motioned for you to follow him. Despite not knowing him, you still followed. After a few minutes of walking, you seemed to have reached his camp. "You can sit here." The figure motioned at a chair. "Wait, before I sit down..May I know who you are?" The figure chuckled. "My apologies. I am Albedo, chief alchemist of the Knights of Favonius." He replied. "Well, nice to meet you. I am Y/N." You smiled. "Hm, I've heard a lot about you..How you can survive the harsh climate of Dragonspine, how you defeated so many monsters without breaking a sweat. It's honestly quite impressive on how you can last so long without a heat source." He paused for a moment.

"What happened?"

You didn't answer. You were too humiliated by this. Before you could mutter a single word, he chuckled. "My bad. I probably shouldn't ask you. What matters most is that you're safe." "Mhm..Oh yeah! I almost forgot, thank you for letting me stay in your camp! If I were came later, I would've froze!" You reply with a laugh. He nodded then walked towards one of his desks and got his sketchpad and some pens. He put those in a small bag and closed it. "Eh?! We just got here and you're leaving already? Don't you need to rest?" You asked. "Hm, well I do appreciate your concern, I'm sure I can manage the cold. I'm pretty used to it." He replied. "I'm going to a Hillichrul camp, about 5 minutes away from here." He continued. "So what are you gonna do? Sketch the Hillichruls?" You sarcastically asked. Albedo paused. "Only if they sit still." He replied jokingly. As he continued walking, he felt a small tap on his shoulder. "Hey! Can I come with? After all, I do have to repay you for rescuing me!" You said enthusiastically. "Sure. There's a coat over there, go wear it and follow me." He said just before you jolted towards the coat.

*just pretend albedo finished sketching the hillichruls i dont have enough creative juices to make this part*

"Oh wow, it looks great!" You said as you stared at the sketch. "Thank you, Y/N. I appreciate that." Albedo said with a smile on his face. "Here, thanks for joining me." He says before giving you his sketch of a Hillichrul that was sleeping. "Thank you, Albedo ! Here, have this!" You flash a warm smile then give him your drawing of a Hillichrul. He looks at it and smiles. (IT LOOKS SO STUPID /j) "Thank you, Y/N, I'll always cherish this drawing." He says before looking at it one more time with a small grin on his face. "I'll be taking my leave now. Goodbye, Y/N. It was fun." He waves, then leaves. You look at his drawing of the Hillichrul. 'Well, he certainly was fun to hang out with. Even though he humiliated me.' You think before heading home.

________________________________________________________________________________

do you think barbara and emu would be friends

i think they would :D also albedo wanters WILL be albedo havers!- an albedo haver