~SHE DOESNT LIKE PARTIES~

now sitting on his bed, slowly trying to covice the girl that they needed to go to lydia's party to look out for scott.

"nu hu"rhys replies back shaking her head, her stuffed wolf derek sat on her lap.

" come on rhys, its important."  stiles speaks, a desperte look on his face.

huffing shaking her head with her paci bewteen her lips. she was deep into her little space, her brothers strange exit caused a few tears before she slipped completely.

"surely you want scott to be safe right?" stiles questions sitting back looking at her. she pouts behind her paci." he really needs your help rydian." stiles speaks smiling slightly looking at her.

"no  paci?" she questions looking at him with a sad look on her eyes.

 even though she is little she still knows that if she was to be little at lydias party she would never hear the end of it.

" you can have it back when we get home" stiles speaks smiling, slightly holding his hand out for it.

she frowns for a second longer before she pull it out of her mouth passing it over to stiles.

" derek come"she speaks seriously, making stiles sigh as he quickly gets off the bed before pulling on a jacket.

"i think derek might be tired...its definetly past his bed time you know." stiles speaks as he opens his wardrobe finding a large hoodie for rhys to pull on.

" derek no tired" rhys whine hugging onto the wofl tightly making stiles sigh as he comes walking over to her.

" derek might get lost at the party, i can only look  out for one of you, lets leave derek here and then when we get back we can eat chocolate chip ice cream and watch frozen?" stiles questions sitting the jumper down next to her making rhys think for a moment before nodding.

now dressed in the hoodie that falls jump below her knees. her hand locked with stiles.a tired and bored look on rhsy face as they stand leanidng aginst a wall.

honestyl she hated parties. the whole idea of getting drunk and grinding on each other just didnt really seem appealing to her.

" i need to go the bathroom." rhys whispers to stiles making him quickly pull his eyes off scott and allison who were stood dancing.

" okay sure" stiles speaks, his eyes flicking bewteen the girl and the new couple." can you go on your own?"stiles questions looking down at her.

" ummm..."rhys didnt know what to say back. truthfully she was scared.

 she really really hated parties...

" im sure you'll be alright...its only inside."stiles speaks, nodding his head with a small smile making rhy nod back.

" okay..." rhys mutters back, she nervously glances at him before walking away inside.

ducking around the many people drinking and stood inside of lydias house chatting she finally finds  the bathroom.

the long line makes her whimper... she wanted nothing more than to hurry up and get back to stiles.

after waiting in the line for a few minuets it was finally her turn.

after coming out of the bathroom, she walked back over to where stiles was but he was no longer there.

with a confused look on her face she turned to look over where allison and scott where but they also was no longer there.

whimpering she was going to just walk back to stiles house. it wasnt too far from here. but as she turns to go and walk away she slams into someone chest.

" rhydian?"

rhys looks up seeing allison stood there. she frowns confused.

"hey" rhys replies back nervously just looking up at her.

"have you seen scott?"allson questions frowing seeing how rhsy tucks her hands into the sleavesof the large jumper shes wearing.

"no..." rhys replies back nervously she looks around for either stiles or scott but still doesnt see either of them." i wanna go home." rhys mutters, a small whimper coming out of her mouth.

" awww its okay,." allison speas her voice dropoing as she sees the tears forming in rhys eyes. she steps towards her instantly pulling her in for a hug." lets just go to his car." allisons speaks making a sniffiling rhys nod back.

the girls walk back towards scott car instantly both of their eyes widening seeing it driving away quickly.

"its alright." allison speaks frowning pulling rhys to her side as rhys whimpers again.

" allison, rhydian" a voice speaks making them both frown confused turning to look at the person speaking.

derek hale stands there making rhys hide behind allison slightly.

" im a friend of scott, rememeber?"derek questions making rhys shrug her shoulder. " im names derek." he intorduces nodding his head smiling slightly.allison frowns confused." he said i should take you home, hes not feeling to well" derek speaks making rhys frown confused.

"do you want to just come back to mine? my phones dead but i can charge it and we can call you mom?" allison questions looking down at rhys who just nods her head quickly.

to say stiles was worried was an understatement. in all the chaos of scott freaking out he had managed to lose rhys.

 once he watched scott race away, he headed back inside of the party to try and  find the small blonde but failed.

fear rushed threw his whole body as he couldnt find her.

 he learnt that alliosn was safe and had a lift home from derek hale. who stiles had spotted a few times at the party but didnt think anything of it.

he quickly he raced over to scotts house thinking  rhys she must have gone home.learning that she wasnt there his whole heart dropped.

 he had tried to call her muliple times but the small girls pink sparkley phone layed on his bed back at home.

just as he raced up the stairs towards scotts room his whole body tensed up.he could hear scott breathing heavily from the inside of his room.

"Go away."scott screams loudly as stiles tries to open the freaking out boys door.

"Scott, it's me. Let me in, Scott. I can help." stiles speaks as he tries to open the door once again but scott breathes heavily and coninues to push against it.

"No! Listen, you gotta find Allison." scott replies back, his whole body dripping with sweat and anger and fear,

" She's fine, all right? I saw her get a ride from the party. She's - she's totally fine, all right?" stiles speaks quickly pushing against the door trying to get inside." i cant find rhys okay, i dont know where shes gone" stiles speaks quickly making scotts condition worsen as he breathes even heavier.

" No, I think I know who it is."scott growls slightly making stiles eyes widen/

" You just let me in. We can try -"stiles speaks quickly pushing aginst the door.

"It's Derek. Derek Hale is the werewolf. He's the one that bit me. He's the one that killed the girl in the woods." scott explains making stiles whole body freeze.

"Scott - Derek's the one who drove Allison from the party."stiles suddnely reveales making the weight on the door disappear as scott dashes out of his window.

stiles eyes widen as he suddnely thinks that rhys would have gone with allison. he knows the pair know each other. making him quickly race out of the mccall house and towards allisons.