Found

As Murdoc drives the now awkward bus I look at him once more.

"What do ya want now???" He said

"nothing, where are we going?" I asked

"We are going back to the studio, that's near where the last show it." 

"Murdoc" I asked looking at him again.

"yeSsS darlin?" He said smirking 

"So...how about the song machine?" I asked genuinely curious 

"Once this last show is finished we are out of here." He said 

-----30 minutes------

I get a call from an unknown number.

"Muddz can I take this?"

"go ahead."

I stand up from my seat and head to the back of the bus. Stuart notices me and fixes his posture looking into my eyes and smiling. I smile back heading inside the bathroom and locking the door.

"hello?" I asked 

"Hello there, is this Y/n (Last Name)?" The strange voice asked

"y-yes? Who is this?" I asked a bit freaked out. how  DO they KNOW my name.

"No need to worry about that. We are here to find you! Your parents made a whole situation about finding you and we finally did. May we ask where you are now?" They said. what? MY PARENTS ARE TRYING TO FIND ME?! THEY HATE ME! AFTER ALL THAT THEY STILL WANT ME?!

"n-no, sorry you got the wrong person haha! Uhm I have to go...bye" I hang up and look at the ceiling. 

"holy shit holy shit holy shit.." I said to myself. I unlocked the door and walk off in a hurry this time ignoring everyone.

"M-murdoc.." I asked

"WHAT NOW?!" He seemed irritated 

"MY PARENTS ARE TRYING TO FIND ME AND THESE WEIRD PEOPLE JUST CALLED ME SAYING SO. THEY HAVE MY NUMBER AND I DON'T KNOW HOW!" I said almost yelling. 

Murdocs eyes grew wide and snatched my phone throwing it out the window...I was left in complete shock as well as everyone else in the bus.

"uh- I'll buy you a new one.." Murdoc said with one hand up.

"uhm, ok...BUT HOW DID THEY FIND THE NUMBER? WHAT ELSE CAN THEY FIND?! MURDOC I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO BACK. I HATE IT THERE." I said sitting down next to him.

"I won't let them take you Y/n, not on my watch." He said reassuring me.

I now have my parents on my ass, I have to hide my relationship with Stuart, I have to perform tonight in front of all those people not knowing if my parents might even be there, I feel way too overwhelmed I just want to break down and cry forever. Without even noticing I was actually crying.

"Y/n! Luv, don't cry!" Stuart came running from the back of the bus when he heard me crying. He wrapped his arms around me as I sniffled in his chest.

"Darlin they won't find you!" Murdoc said glancing at Stuart and I and then back on the road.

"and h-how do y-you know t-that" I asked trying to speak. Stuart rubbed my arm gently

"Oh you didn't think I was being literal?" Murdoc said.

"w-what?" I asked confused.

"Dear, when I said they won't find you I mean they won't. How could they possibly find you in Plastic Beach?" Murdoc said. I almost forgot! THE SONG MACHINE! My eyes widen, from excitement I squeeze stuarts hand.