Chapter 1

Damon's POV :

Today was a hectic day, here I am slouched in my office chair up to my eyeballs in paper work of gun and drug shipments and I'm about go to bed for the night, and the door bell starts to ring, who the hell is at my door at this time of night, I am fucking pissed. So I angrily walk down the long staircase to the door but when I open it the only thing is see is a giant suitcase with a bassinet on top of it. I reach my hand out to move the blanket only to be met with bright blue eyes identical to my own and Blaze's of a little baby girl who looked no more than a day old.

I am pulled out of my thoughts by a small whimper and almost immediately I pick her up to sooth her without knowing why, it was just on instinct. I realized shortly after that there was a piece of paper attached to Her that said

"Dear Damon, I can't do this,  I can't be a mother and yes she is your child but I don't want her. She doesn't have a name but her birthday was yesterday don't try and find me I never wanna see that baby again".

Lots of hate Britney Smith from the business conference".

At the end of reading this letter I was seething with anger but I had to hold it in when I remembered the little bundle of joy that was currently snuggled into me as if I was the most comfortable thing in the world. With that I turned back into the house with the baby and suit case it tow and went in search of my twin.

But as I turn after closing the door I am met with my beautiful Amalia who is intently staring at the piccolo bellisima (little beauty) in my arms that has chosen this precise moment to start whimpering getting ready to cry and I am about to freak out. But before any of that can happen the baby is no longer in my arms but is now with Amalia who is quietly shushing her and within seconds she is back to sleep and snuggled up to Amalia's chest making little snore noises.

Before I know it Mi Amore (My love)  has turned her attention back to me still patting the baby's back and asks me "who's baby is this Amore"

I hesitate for a second then tell her the truth " she's mine amore, do you remember that crazy bitch that I told you was stalking me when we first started dating"

" yeah"

" well that one time that I slept with her I got her pregnant and now she has abandoned this piccolo bambina on our doorstep and left a letter saying that she doesn't want the baby and that she doesn't even have a name" After I say this I give her a few minutes to process this information when a couple seconds later a determined look passes over her face and she says,

" Her name will be Anastasia Rose Armani De Luca and she is ours and I will be her mama for as long as she will have me. I love you and we will do this together"

I never thought that I could love this woman anymore than I already do but she proves me wrong every damn day. " I love you more and I love that name. She is going to have the best mother she could ever ask for. I will call my assistant and have all the legal paperwork drawn up so that she is officially ours and her egg donors rights are taken away."

And then in the next second all I can hear is screaming and Amalia asks me to take her so that she can find the stuff in Ana's suit case to make a bottle. Once I was holding her securely I plopped us both on couch and began to sing a lullaby that my mama sang to me to hopefully sooth her for just long enough for Amalia to make up a bottle. 

When Amalia returned I started to feed my baby straight away and she instantly quieted and started suckling and making the most hilarious noises that had both me and Amalia chuckling at her.

While my mio piccolo Amore (my little love) was eating I turned to my girl and I asked her " are you completely sure that this is what you want because I can do this on my own if this is to much for you because this isn't what you signed up for"

" DAMON are you fucking crazy of course this is what I want I wouldn't have even given you guys a second thought and left if this wasn't what I wanted and I know that we haven't been together but this little baby is a blessing we are ready for and I am proud to be her mama"

" you know I fucking love you and I can't fucking wait to see what the years will bring for our little family. All we have to worry about now is getting our baby back once all my brothers find out about her"

" to late" I heard from behind me.

And that is the end of the first chapter I hope you like it.

See you in the next chapter lovelies xx