Episode 3 - from zero to hero.

Ben: not you guys too.

Max curled into a ball and ben looked down at the omnitrix as it was still flashing.

Ben: please work, please work.

He slapped the watch and turned into jetray. He flew into the air as Gwen started punching at him.

Ben: com on guys, you aren't yourselves.

He flew over the ocean to try and create some space, but max was rolling over the water, chasing be down.

Ben: can't even give me three seconds?

He dove into the water, flying under it, before coming out with a big splash, causing max to lose focus on where bn was. Max jumped into the air, looking around for ben before landing with a thud. Ben flew down and grabbed onto max.

Ben: come on guys, you aren't yourselves.

As Gwen snuck in from behind max, she managed to nock ben to the ground, making him fall in front of a tree.

Ben: come on cuz, you wouldn't hurt me.

Gwen came in for a punch and ben was just barely able to activate the omni-kix at the last minute. Using his wings as shields.

Ben: you give me no choice guys.

He blasted them with his nuroshock lasers, sending max hurling into Gwen, knocking them both away and giving himself a moment to get into the air.

Ben: I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got a villain to stop.

As he flew away, he found some providence goons.

Ben: hey, providence goons. Am I happy to see you. I could use some...

He stops as he sees that they already had their hands full with the other aliens in hex's army.

Ben: ok, well at least...

Max manages to knock him out of the air, where Gwen would grab hold of him.

Ben: what else could go wrong?

He timed out.

Ben: seriously?

Gwen then squeezed on him a little harder.

Ben: come on guys, this isn't like you. You need to snap out of it.

Hex then teleported in.

Hex: destroyed by your own flesh and alien blood. I couldn't have asked for this to be more perfect.

Ben managed to sip out of Gwen's grasp, managing to run while Gwen and max tried to attack him. In the bushes, Bobo and rex watched on.

Rex: what should we do Bobo?

Bobo: I'd say run, but you want to help him, don't you?

Rex: this is partially my fault, not to mention ben's still fighting, even without his powers.

Bobo: and that's the kids problem. Six is still around here. And I've been in a cage before, it isn't pretty. But it's your call kid.

Rex watched as ben continued to run, messing with his omnitrix.

Ben: come on, come on. Time in, time in.

Gwen started to attack some providence goons while max continued to chance down ben.

Bobo: it's time for that dumb idea right now.

Rex comes in with his sword ad h uses it to nock Cannonbolt max away.