"what..?"

abby was just a regular person with an office job. it was a friday so she went out with her friends to the bar. on her way back home, she decided to go to the stop by park since she wasn't drunk because she was supposed to be the designated sober driver (stay sober kids, lol). so she went to the park and when she was turning back to go home, she say something silver and shiny that caught abby's attention.

abby's pov:

i saw something silver and shiny on the swings so having nothing to lose, i stood up from the park bench and took it. while walking home, i saw some kind of note of it so i decided to look at it when i got home since there were barely any lights. once i got home, i take a shower, get dressed and took a glass of water before getting to look at the object. it looked like a button so i decided to call it "the mystery button". i slightly giggled at the thought but immediately shook it away as i had more important stuff to be curios about. "this button is called the wish giver" the note read, "you press the button, say a wish, let go of the button and wait a few seconds for your wish to come true." no way thats true.. right? abby thought.

third person:

so abby decided to wish fore something that kids her age would think is completely ridiculous but she loved them. diapers. extra thick diapers. "i wish that i was wearing three extra thick diapers right now" click. the deed was done. and with that, her pink strawberry panties disappeared and morphed into three thick diapered layered onto her. "WHAT?! THIS IS REAL?!" she yelled. since she lived alone in a small apartment nobody really heard that but it was quite loud for someone who looks like a 14 year old. yes quite young for such a lady. given the current situation though, she then realized the power she was holding between her hands. she then immediately makes three more wishes on the spot. "i wish only i can use you." click. "i wish i could never lose you." click. "i wish that nobody but me could see you." click. now that that was done, she started to have as much fun as she wanted to with the power she had.

abby pov:

now that i think about it.. i never really got to fulfill my dream of being an ABDL.. so why not do it now.. "i wish that you can hear when i make wishes in my head." click. alright.. now what to do? i wish i had full bladder and bowels and i would release everything in 5 seconds, click. it hurt a lot but it was gonna be worth it. i the felt everything empty into the diaper. it felt so good. i didn't know what else to do so i thought hard until an idea popped into my head a few minutes later. i can wish for infinite money! and so i did right away because nobody would pass up that opportunity. i wish i had infinite money. click. with that i quit my job. my mess was starting to stink up the apartment so.. i wish my poop and pee never stank. click. the smell went away instantly and instead it started smelling like.. flowers? oh well, better than smelling like a clogged toilet. i decided to get up and i felt my diaper sag and was worried about staining my white carpet so i immediately thought of another wish. "i wish my diaper couldn't leak." click. and with that i felt my diaper tighten and my mess squish against me. another thought.. "i've read similar stories online.. why not wish of a bot?"

"i wish i had a nannybot who would treat me like a baby." click. with that the nannybot suddenly came into the room. "i wish that she would change my diaper in 30 minutes and within those 30 minutes i use my diaper 15 more times." click. "who's a dirty little baby?? yes you are! you are! the nannybot cooed while tickling me. the nannybot then suddenly stopped and said "look at the time! its time for you to be in bed! but because you are such a good little one, ill let you stay up for 30 more minutes!" for some reason the nannybot then picked me up and i started to poop right there for 1 whole minute. apparently the nannybot was carrying me to the kitchen and me in a high chair which wasn't here before, but i disregarded it. "lets feed that hungry stomach on yours!" she pulled out 5 cans of baby food and 2 bottles of warm milk FILLED WITH LAXATIVES, and fed me.

i messed myself 6 times while eating. after than i still had 20 minutes so i decided to play. the nanny bot put me down and carried me into the living room and turned on the tv and brought some toys. keep in mind im messing myself every 2 minutes so it was hard to move. the diaper got so thick and full that i couldn't walk so i had to crawl. i decided to lay on my back since it would be easier to get on all fours when i had to mess my self. by the end of those 20 minutes, i couldn't even crawl. i was just laying there. and to be honest it felt good so i asked the nannybot to put me on the horse (a horse that rocks back and forth) for 5 minutes and it felt good. so good i even cummed. but father that the nannybot changed me and gave me one more bottle. "i wish the bottle was filled with 3 doses of laxatives" click. you thought i forgot about the button? nope. and then i went to bed in a crib. "goodnight" i thought as i sucked on the pacifier the nannybot gave me before powering off.

1035 words. i hope you enjoyed and i will try to post at least once a month.