Author's Note

Hello, lovely reader!

You're probably wondering why I'm sharing this mini-guide at all, but let me assure you it is purely because I want to share it. I had this thought while I was setting up my publication schedule for TRUSTING IN FAITH.

The Hearts of Gold series is massive and I know the only way I can explain how it connects is if I share my "booklet of explanations".

In this book, I won't be lecturing or teaching anyone how to read the series. I'm just showing you how each book fits into the series. Additionally, this book will remain "Ongoing" until the day I decide the series has met the end. This will also be a place where I can share the official cover reveals for each book as I prepare to publish them. Because, yes, I plan to publish them all. At some point or another.

While this series totally standalone, there are some books that connect in a way that you would have to enjoy them in a specific order. I did not write them in any order, but I know where they fit in my mind, which is why I share this guide with you.

Each chapter will spotlight/showcase a single book and it will have a "status" at the beginning of the chapter. There is also a chapter listing ALL of the book titles in this series. That list will include whether the book has been published or not, in the form of the expected publication date.

Thank you so much for your interest in my writing. Without further ado, the Hearts of Gold Series Guide.

Esther Elias, Romance Author

******************************************

Abbreviations used in this book are the following:

TBA = To be announced

TBD = To be decided

WIP = Work in progress

BR = Being Revised

rWr = reWrites