༺ 16 ༻

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

𝐸 𝑅 𝐸 𝑁
━━━━

"You've gotta be kidding me," I huff. There's nothing more awkward than the girl you used to date and the girl you currently want to date, being in the same room. I want nothing more than to jump head-first into the Pacific Ocean, but unfortunately, I'm being held in place by none other than, Connie Springer. I'm not even sure who to make eye contact with, as I can feel an intense gaze coming from both women.

"Please be kind to your new guests! I'll see you all soon enough," Bridget says. And with that, she's gone and the villa is once again in an uproar over the arrival of the new girls. I use that as an opportunity to sneak past the crowd and head to the underground deck, far away from all of the chaos. I navigate to the flamboyant and unappealing Talking Booth, knowing no one would ever find me in there.

I need some time and space to think.

What am I going to do?

And then it hits me.

Why would I be worried about Violet being here? We ended things months ago and now my sights are set on Y/n. This is my chance to prove to her how serious I am.

"Eren?" a faint feminine voice calls out.

How did they find me here?

"Eren?" she repeats.

"Yes? Who is it?" I inquire, not bothering to get up from my spot.

"Mikasa."

"Tch," I lowly click my teeth. "I'd like to be alone."

She finally steps into view, her baby pink bikini complementing her pale, sculpted physique. Tucking a stray hair behind her ear, she sheepishly steps further into the room, swaying unnaturally.

"I'm sorry," she whispers. "I only wanted to check in on you to make sure you were okay."

"Okay. Thank you," I nod, turning my back to her and sprawling onto the couch.

After a few moments of silence, I think she's finally left, only to hear a deep sigh that echoes throughout the eccentric room. "So, I get the feeling you don't like me."

No shit.

"No, why would you say that?" I ask, pretending to care. "I'm still getting used to everyone."

"Eren, be real. We've been here for almost two weeks."

I clear my throat and shift on the couch. "I didn't realize it had been that long already."

She sighs once more. "I get it. You like Y/n. I thought if I could insert myself into the picture then you'd take a liking to me. But I'm not going to force myself into a one-sided relationship."