Chapter 1 (poki)

Poki's Pov

I was currently streaming valorant with my friends, Valkyrae, Sykunno, Abe and Toast. 

"Hey Imane, don't we have that charity event today?" Rae asked. 

"Oh crap you're right! It starts in an hour. I better go and get ready you guys! The same goes for you Rae" I said gratefully but in a rush. Today I was helping host a charity event with 100 Thieves to help support breast cancer. I was super excited because well, I love to give back to my community but it's also for a great cause. Plus, us women have to help support each other. 

"Okay great games today everyone! Thanks for playing!" Everyone said their goodbyes as I logged, saying bye to my chat and letting them know they should stop by the event today.

As I prepared myself to get ready I applied some light mascara and a light pink lipstick making my eyes and lips pop out more. I decided to wear blue ripped skinny jeans and our sponsored shirt for the event. It was a white shirt with pink glittered lettering that read "100 Thieves Breast Cancer Awareness" and on the back read my name "pokimane" in the same color. I also decided to wear my white and pink Nike Air Maxes that went well to add to the color scheme. 

Ones I finished getting ready I quickly grabbed my ID badge along with my white Balenciaga bag and headed down to my car. I headed down the lobby and to my white tesla where I quickly sat down and drove to the event.

30 Minutes later and I finally arrived. Giving me about 15 Minutes until the event started. I was a bit late but it was fine since we already had everything set up days prior. 

"IMANEEE" I heard someone say my name, quickly turning around to see an out of breath Rae running up to me. I chuckled smiling at her. 

"Hey Rae, looks like we both barely made it on time" I said more amused. She sighed and smiled back.

"Yeah no kidding. I almost got lost trying to find our staff parking with how busy it is around here. Not to mention I lost my ID in my car and the security guard almost didn't let me in" She said causing me to laugh. Yep, definitely a Rae thing to do. 

We started heading towards one of the back doors that read "employees only" With another security guard standing there. We quickly showed him our ID badges and scurried inside. Once we got through the main doors, we where greeted by our friend Brooke who then led us to where the main event was going to be. 

"Okay guys so here are your numbers for where you'll be stationed for signing merch, etc. Luckily you both are numbered 4 and 5 so you will be right next to each other. We also have Maroon 5 as our special guests who will be singing at the very end of the event for us, and there are plenty of food stands and events you can be in too. It shows both of you signed up for flag football which will be in area 3 just on the other side of the soccer field. You will go to that next after the signing." She sighed. "Man that was a lot of talking. Anyways if you guys have any questions im here to help as well as anyone else wearing black staff shirts." She smiled as she started writing something down on her clipboard. We thanked her as she walked away to more people as they showed up. 

2 hours later

The signing went so well. It was so much fun to be able to meet the fans one on one. It's usually so hard to do that since I have such a big community, which is why I love attending events like this. Rae just barely finished right after me and we both decided to walk over to where flag football was going to be. 

Elliot's POV

I had just made it as a sponsor to the 100 Thieves charity event. I was pretty excited because it meant I got to meet some of my favorite streamers as well as meet friends IRL for the first time. Of course I was also recommended by Subaru to be apart of this event, which I was more than happy to do. The cause is great and it helped remind me of my sister.