╰┈➤ 001

I was sitting in the corner, waiting for my friend to show up with her boyfriend. She basically forced me to show up with them and now they're late. I started scrolling on my phone, it was already past 10 minutes after the hour they told me to get here.

I signed. "Should I head home now?" I said under my breath but my unluck showed up and my best friend walked in with her boyfriend and with a boy behind them.

When they spotted me, Seongmi waved excitedly and almost run in my direction.

"Hyonsun, I'm so so sorry! But Taek didn't want to get here so we had to convince him!" She said with a sad eyes, looking at the tall boy behind. I looked confused at her, why the hell they brought him up here. "I mentioned it's a double date! Don't look so surprised!" She chuckled, looking at my panicked face.

"...You did?..." I said, feeling uneasy. "I should start listening to you..." I muttered under my breath, looking away.

"Okay, let me introduce you two!" She said, clapping her hands happily. "Youngtaek, this is Hyonsun! Hyonsun, this is Youngtaek! Okay, now you know each other!"

"Seongmi baby, let's eat something and then we can go to the arcade" Her boyfriend said, pulling the chair so she could sit comfortably. I wanted to vomit seeing the scene in front of me.

The so called 'Youngtaek' needed to take a place next to me since that was the only place left.

---

After one hour, we exited the restaurant and went into the direction where arcade was supposed to be. When we walked in, Seongmi and her boyfriend ran somewhere, leaving me and Youngtaek alone.

To be honest, it was really awkward. We just stood in the silence.

"So..." He suddenly spoke up. "What are you interested in?". He scratched his neck, the situation was uncomfortable for both of us.

"I like music, dancing and rapping-..." I said, trying to not sound awkward

"I also like rapping! I even produce my own raps" He said, he sounded more relaxed than before. "Do you have any favourite artists?"

"I think, seventeen? I've been a debut stan and Hoshi is my role model" I answered, I could see him gasping.

"I also really like seventeen! I usually listen to them when I want to calm down and relax, plus I love their choreographies!".

After that, we started talking about the most random things. The atmosphere wasn't that intense and I felt like I've met someone who understand me and it was really cool.

Seongmi and her boyfriend were nowhere to be found and honestly, we didn't want to look for them. Only god know what they are doing. Youngtaek offered escorting me to my house but since I knew him for only few hours and I didn't live near, I told him going to the bus station is enough.

When my bus arrived, I went in and waved goodbye to the boy. I've put my headphones on and clicked on my favorite playlist.

Not long after that, I've received a message.

--

s0n.t4g98

s0n.t4g98

please write to me when you arrive! be careful!

--

small smile appeared on my face.