Chapter 1.

Remys POV:

I ran along a path in the depths of the forest as fast as i could. The anger inside me fueling every step.  My chest burned and the cold air was thin, making my throat progressively dryer with every inhale. The dark sky glistened with stars, a pale crescent leaving an eerie glow among the bare trees.

 I could not believe that after all we've been through he betrayed me. I thought we had something going. I could feel the storyline of "traitor" by 'Olive oil Rod dry go' in my heart. He was the love of my life, but I was never his. I always thought we would have some amazing romance like in the movies, but our love was more of a musical, and I had fallen for the act. (Idk wtf that sentence is either just take it) Linguine loves Colette. What a horrible concept. I guess I will have to live with that. I guess I will have to live in pain.

I snap out of my trans and realize a big branch has fallen in front of me. My paw gets caught on it and I start to fall forward. I can feel myself start to tumble down a hill. I shut my eyes and get war flashbacks to when I lost my family at the old lady's home. I continue to roll down the hill and feel tears forming at the corners of my eyes. That was a horrible day. I still remember every detail, the shrieks of terror as the decrepit old woman tried to shoot us, the fear and sadness I felt as I drifted through the dark sewers, and the feeling of thinking I heard my fathers voice for the last time. It was all stuff I chose to forget, but something inside me chose to bring back those memories at that moment. I fall into a pond and feel myself sinking. The air feels like it's evaporated from my lungs. I try to find something deep inside my little rat body and swim to the top. I can't, I'm not going to make it, I'm drowning. I flail around hoping that I will find something to grapple onto. I feel a small piece of wood and use all the strength in my body to pull myself up. I get to the surface and choke on the moist air. I try and cough out all the water I just intook. Then I see the shore. It's a few feet away from me and I use all my energy to get there. Once I got there I hacked out some more water from my lungs.

 I looked around and saw a mossy outhouse with a crescent moon shaped hole in the middle of it. I turned my small rat head and saw an odd shaped home. It was wood and had a grassy roof with a tree trunk in the middle. I picked myself up off the ground using the remaining energy I had and scurried over to the home. I could hear a loud voice that spoke very fast and very often "Oh come on, please you've got to let me come with you." Then another voice spoke "Donkey no you can't I've already said, Ogres like to travel alone. Don't you get that?" That second voice was rough and had a tone of authority to it. I slowly crept up to the door and used my tiny rat paw to knock. After a minute a tall green ogre with long ears opened the door.

Authors Note: Heres the first chapter.. It's a bit goofy but whatever. If you have any recommendations for the plot or any writing tips feel free to comment. Also I don't mind if you correct my grammar or tell me if I've made any spelling mistakes. I honestly have no clue when to use a comma. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the 1st chapter I will probably work on chapter 2 throughout the week and post it on sunday. 

(665 words)