(Re) Chap 3: Luck's on our side, right?

3rd person Pov

"Ok. Now what?" (Y/n) questioned no one in particular, her hair was disheveled, her glasses were out of place, tilting dangerously to the right and her clothes a bit dusty. She was sitting cross legged on the ground of a small suffocating narrow cell, there were no doors, only the space wherr bars, her arms folded across her chest, deeply thinking about her next move.

.

.

.

.

After successfully clearing her first mission, (y/n) gained her right to leave the room alive, to move on to see the light of day again and continue the game. But immediately after leaving the room, (y/n) came face to face with something she wouldn't have thought to see as soon as she left the safe zone, orcs, giant ones at that. They were at almost every corner that (y/n) laid her eyes upon, so she was contrained to flee the scene throught the only exit left, she ran so fast that the monsters barely noticed her, only a blur could be seen dashing in the halls.

It was only when she was finally out of danger, that (y/n) stopped to take a small break, still in the middle of the hallway, but it was empty, so she's currently safe for the moment. She was panting and profusely sweating, (y/n) took a breath, only to stop immediately, gasping and gagging, it felt like her lungs were on fire and her heart running 62 miles per hour.

"Urgh...Um...M-maybe I pushed myself too hard...Having stamina 6's definitely not a joke..." (y/n)'s vision starting to become hazier by the minute, her ears heating up as if they were burning, the world was spinning harshly around her making her feel nauseous, a buzzing sound ringed loudly in her ears and her hurting chest unable to take in another breath, it was agonizing.

(Y/n) could barely keep herself up due to her legs feeling like jello, the nausea taking over making her fall to the ground harshly "Heh...didn't think I would die from a heart attack...just for running too hard..." but before complety succumbing to the cold darkness, (y/n) saw looming over her, a shadowy figure, slowly approaching her, hesitant to take another step towards her, then (y/n) passed out.

.

.

.

.

"Mmm...N-no, it wasn't me Mister Jangulamu...I didn't eat the cookies...Eeeh? I've got crumbs on my face? Yeah it's a very nice parking fan...Yum...meatball Tv- Ah! Where am I?!" (Y/n) got up abruptly, finding herself on the floor of a strange small room. Looking around while adjusting her glasses at the same time, (y/n) recognized the place to be similar to the cell that Kiyoung and Deokgoo were at the very beginning of the manhwa, trying to understand the mechanics of this world and thinking about their next step. Well it was more like Kiyoung that was doing so.

"Ok. Now what?" (Y/n) questioned no one in particular, her hair was disheveled, her glasses were out of place, tilting dangerously to the right and her clothes were a bit dusty. She was sitting cross legged on the ground of a small narrow cell, there were no doors, only bars, her arms folded across her chest, deeply thinking about her next move and trying to formulate a plan.

In fact, she was so immersed in her own thoughts, that she did not notice someone approaching her.

"Ah...Are you okay miss?" Asked a soft, delicate voice "WAA-" (y/n) screamed out in surprise, very startled by the sudden appearance of it, before immediately covering her mouth with her hands and looking around to see if any monster heard her ungodly shriek, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! Um...m-my name is Jung Hayan, but please just call me Hayan!" Hayan teared up, regret and guilt plastered on her sad face while reaching her hand towards (y/n), to help her get up from the rather dusty floor.