Author's Note

Thank you for clicking on my story!

Here are a few things you need to know before reading! I didn't want to bombard you with a ton of exposition so here's a little list of definitions.

M.M.C- Magic Molecular Combination. The structure is used by magic users to summon objects into existence.

Ex: To summon a chair, the user must think of the M.M.C. In this case, W-4-C. After practice, users can instinctively summon objects without much thought. (It becomes second nature).

Signature- A signature is a combat magical extension, non-sentient. Signatures come in many forms, sometimes as solid objects, sometimes like physical extensions of the user. In times of peace, users don't use signatures often as they require a lot of practice to master.

Ex: Roxy's Signature is a manipulable matter, it can take the form of a liquid, solid, and gas. It comes into existence in gaseous form and wraps around her arms before she decides what to do. Roxy's Signature consumes a great amount of energy due to its transformable physical properties.

Trial Province- Home Dimension

Aerine- Highly recognized Agency/Organization that Roxy and Kin work for. Agency is known to handle grandiose quests and defeat great enemies that threaten to disturb the peace of the Trial Province.

Board- A magic-powered communicator, designed to send quest details between agents.

Pocket Dimension- Dimensions are carefully crafted to be housed between two pre-existing locations. Roxy's family is known for creating excellent pocket dimensions, she is the one that chose a different career path.

That's all you need to know for now! Please enjoy the story! If you like it, please share it with your friends, vote, and leave comments if you'd like to. It's my first time in a while writing a short story, so I really hope you enjoy reading it.

♤♡◇♧-LTEC

Copyright © 2022 Laura T. Espinal Corpeno
All rights reserved.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by an information storage and retrieval system - except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review to be printed in a magazine or newspaper - without permission in writing from the publisher.