Dancing-With Your ghost

TW's: #substance_abuse         #character_death                #car_accident

           #depression                       #sadluv

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly read the Author's Note at the end after completing the story

Votes and comments are highly appreciated~

The whole story is in Felix's POV

I wore his favorite rings, wore those dangling earrings he gifted on our 1st anniversary, looked in the mirror, and smiled at myself. 

He would have loved me right now

I grab the car keys that jingled against my rings and headed towards the door. Before locking I turned and smiled at my home.

our home

I start driving and glance over the shotgun seat.

Hey, buckle my seat belt for me baby please~

Oh, honey, you are such a baby hmm? Here I'll do it for you.

How he would always ask me to buckle his seat belt for him and how he would steal a quick kiss every time I did it.

I chuckle thinking about the old times, tears prick my eyes but I quickly shake my head, I don't wanna cry. No. Not today, I should be happy.

I start the car and head towards the Dance Room, as every competition I had reserved seats for my friends, but one seat was empty.

He is not here, you need to brace yourself up  I kept telling myself that so that I won't break down in front of anyone. 

I waved to my friends and they waved back, at least they are happy, they believe that I am happy too. I am happy for them.

I rush past the backstage staff and enter my green room. Memories come back to me

he kissed my lips, Umm baby that was amazing

Thanks, bunny baby, but I think that spin wasn't that good I pout thinking I failed him

hey can't, shh-shh that spin was the most amazing thing I had ever seen, It's my favorite thing you know? When you spin so gracefully and do not give care to the ongoing world and land so elegantly on your feet, it amazes me every time I see you spin baby.

I remember sitting on the counter, against the mirror cuddling him.

I remember the way he used to rub his thumb over my hands to calm me down before the performance.

I remember the way we made love after I won that competition.

I remember the way his lips felt on my skin.

I remember exchanging I love you under the starry sky.

I remember holding him in my arms when he kissed me for the last time.

I remember him telling me to let go.

I remember telling him to stay, just a little longer.

I remember kissing him goodbye ~