Prologue.

☆★☆★→   𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐭   ←☆★☆★

03:33 am.

"We won't do anything, you know that ?"

Jeon Jungkook was beautiful.

His soft skin decorated by his tattoos and piercings looked like art, mid-lenght hair sprawled out all over his face as he looked up at me with his round, doe eyes.

Ah, I really wanted Jeon Jungkook.

I really wanted to eat him whole, spit him out and chew him up again before swallowing him whole, mind, body and soul.

He was the kind of guy whose appearance made him look tougher than he really was.

He looked like your stereotypical fuckboy, he was slick with his flirting, he rarely got nervous facing a crowd.

But only me knew who he really was under those appearances.

Only me knew what his desperate eyes looked like.

Only I was able to make him blush and pathetically stutter.

Ah, stupid cupid..

Why did you make Jeon Jungkook fall for me ?

Me, Cara Revaz.

Someone who couldn't care less about him.. Sort of.

"But I want to.." He tried to convince me, his hands gently gripping my waist as I straddled him.

A small smirk drew itself on my lips as my hand grabbed his chin, tilting his head up.

His lips parted, a small sigh leaving his lips as he stared at me in awe.

I loved this.

This attention he gave me.

How much he needed me.

"Virgins aren't my thing, JK." I said, thumb sliding between his lips. "Cute puppy boys either.."

Without hesitation he sucked my on thumb, eyes never looking away from mine.

I didn't know for a fact if he was a virgin or not, I only referred to the way he behaved like one and he never showed much of a reaction to it.

The party was still on downstairs, the muffled music making the bedroom's wall shake, but it was nothing compared to how much his heart was shaking in his chest.

"I won't tell anyone.." He said, kissing the tip of my finger. "Won't tell anything to your friends, my friends, your boyfriend, my girlfriend.. Anyone."

Oh, I forgot about that detail for a second.

Our respective partners probably looking for us right now in the middle of this chaotic house party.

My respectable, goody-two-shoes boyfriend and his girlfriend that was known as the 'town slut' -people called her that, not me, it'd be too much audacity that I don't have.

"That's good.. But it doesn't change anything about what I told you, Jeon Jungkook." I said, slowly lifting myself off of him.

He let out a long breath, watching me straighten up my clothes in the big mirror on the opposite wall of where the bed was situated.

"How long do you plan on making me wait ?" He asked, staring at me through the reflection.

"Depends, how long do you plan to stay with her ?"

"As long as you stay with him."

We both knew it was a sticky situation we were in.

None of us could leave those relationships, though I didn't really care about that.

Men were like toys, when it broke, I just got a new one and that time, it happened to be Jeon Jungkook.

But as soon as he breaks, I'll be out of here, again.

.

.

(A/N)

don't hesitate to tell me how you liked it <3

note : i noticed that i really liked the mood of this book so every chap will have an outfit for it even if it's irrelevant, some might not like it so i apologize in advance <3

anyways, enjoy !

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.