51 : Rush.

| I haven't wrote a chapter this long in a while, enjoy <3
☆★☆★

| I haven't wrote a chapter this long in a while, enjoy <3☆★☆★

☆★☆★→ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐭 ←☆★☆★

Two weeks before the marriage

Jeon Jungkook

I cannot let her know about this.

I can never tell Cara about what just happened.

See, the marriage approached way too fast for me to notice.

After all, I was now vice-president of Jeon Enterprises, acquiring the position in just a few months, which said a lot about the amount of work I had to put in.

If at first Cara and I always found some time for each other, these past few weeks she's been busier, orchestrating the wedding's final touches, constantly being unsatisfied with the furniture they sent for the house and of course, pushing herself harder at work because her senses were tingling.

A big opportunity was coming for her in that company.

Though a typical good partner would urge her to rest, I knew better than anyone that Cara thrived in chaos.

She had all of our honeymoon to rest, especially since after the marriage, things should get a bit more calm.

But that's not the issue.

The problem is that I realized how close the wedding was a few weeks ago and believe me, there was a difference between being married to Cara Revaz and marrying Cara Revaz.

So naturally I got nervous, sending me into a vicious cycle of binge eating which ultimately made me gain a few pounds.

And the suit didn't fit anymore.

I repeat, the almost eight hundred thousand dollars, custom, hand-made suit from Italy which has been delivered in a private jet with five people to make sure it arrived in perfect condition didn't fit.

"Well, isn't that funny ?" My friend Taehyung said, looking at the panic on my face as the tailor looked at me with murderous intent.

"I am genuinely terrified.. Isn't there a way to fix this ?" I asked, horrified. "Can you fix it ?"

"It might be a bit tough, after all it's custom-made.. One mistake and it's-"

"Then mistakes are not allowed." I cut him off. "Because if that suit doesn't fit the way it's supposed to, it's off with my head and then yours, so it has do be perf-"

My phone started ringing, making me shut up instantly.

Cara's ringtone.

My palms got sweaty, throat going dry.