𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬...

.   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   .

only on camera...

.   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   .

─────
~ CHAPTER ONE
        ─────

You were at the school's library during lunch since that is where you spent most of your time at. It's honestly the only place you're able to hide away from everyone else. Sure it would be better if you had people accompany you, like a big friend group, but you enjoyed being by yourself.

You only had one close friend named Hinata Tachibana.

She was the first person that talked to you and then later on became really close friends. She was sweet and helpful when you had trouble with finding the right equipment for your camera setup, etc. Whenever you two would hang out, she'd make sure to protect you from any danger, but you always reminded her that there's nothing to worry about. She's adorable and you're glad to meet such a kind girl like her.

She'd join you for lunch sometimes and other days, she'll spend it with her boyfriend to balance it out. She suggested bringing Takemichi along but you didn't really want to feel like a third wheel, so you assured her that it was fine to spend it with him alone, without you. But today you were going to spend it with Hina!

"Hello Y/N!" Hinata greeted, sitting in-front of you. "Sorry for almost being late, I had to talk to Takemichi before coming here. Hope you don't mind." She scratched her neck, with a little laugh.

"It's fine," you said with a small smile. "I already finished eating. I was just about to brainstorm some ideas on what to write about next. My last story did pretty good you know? I just really hope the next one does great too."

"I'm sure whatever you'll write will turn out to be absolutely amazing," Hina said giving you a thumbs up for support. "If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask me, i'll always have your back Y/N."

You felt nothing but encouragement coming from her, making you feel less stress about it. "Thank you Hina. And if i'm being honest, I do need a topic, but I don't know what goes around here sometimes. I rarely talk to anyone which is sad. I think?"

"It isn't!" Hina shook her head. "You just like keeping to yourself. Nothing wrong with that! Now let me try helping you okay?" She said and you nodded as a response.

She rubbed her chin, trying to think of any new or upcoming thing that the school might talk about. And then she snapped her fingers making you very interested on what she had to say.

"Do you know Mitsuya Takashi?"

You blinked a couple of times before answering. "I don't talk to him but I've seen him around or heard his name around, why?"

"Well from what I remember, yesterday when I was eating lunch with Takemichi, one of his friends happened to be Mitsuya and he told me how he's trying to be a clothes designer and wants to pursue that dream of his. It's pretty cool actually. Like a student that will be an upcoming fashion designer in the future! What do you think?" Hina said, waiting for your opinion.

"Hmm that doesn't sound like a bad idea," you agreed and appreciated her suggestion. "How am I able to ask for his approval? Because I don't really know where he usually hangs out."