Prologue

In a dock in Brooklyn,New York some police dogs with two humans was waiting. Chase was waiting under a crane.
Vapo: there he is the macho dog himself Chase the toughest dog in the force
Mildge: wow he is alone.
Vapo: of course he is alone he always works alone
Chase: what are you guys doing here?
Sulpher: we are the PPD the Pigeon police department.
Chase: bruh.
Sulpher: his badge is in the line
Chase: what!!! My badge is not on the line
Chase: guys got sight of anything?
Marshall: No nothing buts ships passing by.
Suddenly a boat came and in one of them came out some east asian criminals and a red SUV had more American criminals they were carrying a small cage with a baby panda trapped in it. The criminal which was holding the cage dropped it.
Criminal#1: we got Ling-Li
Chase: don't worry baby panda I will bring you home I promise.
Criminal#1: we got what you need where our money.
Criminal#5: don't worry here it is.*takes the cage and gives the criminals who bought it 2 million dollars*
Criminal#1: have a good day.
And the criminal SUV went away leaving some criminals there.
Ryder: that's our chance.
Police pups: let's do this *barks at the criminals who were left behind*
Criminal#2: ahhhh police*runs*
As every criminals got away in a car only one criminal was running so Chase ran after him in the chasing Ryder's car came.
Chase: damn man!!!
Ryder: stop or I put a leash on you
Chase: nah let's see you try*runs after the criminal*
Criminal#4: you can't catch me.
Chase: oh don't push your luck
Suddenly the criminal climbed up a fence.
Criminal#4: haha dogs cannot jump that high booyah!!
Chase: while you play defence I play open fence
Criminal#4: oh no
Ryder: we have a police dog gone rogue I repeat police dog gone rogue *falls*
Ryder: I am gonna catch that mongreal
As Ryder's FBI car was about to hit the criminal running.
Chase: not this guy again *jumps on top of Ryder's police car* bye.
Ryder: get over here you *looks* uh oh
Ryder's FBI car crashed and Ryder got the criminal after taking out his handcuffs.
Ryder: here you go
Chase: this guy has bugging me since morning I got him now *bites Ryder's butt*
Ryder: ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At New York Police Department
Ryder and Chase was talking to the boss of the New York police boss while Chase was talking to a beagle who is the police boss's pet also rank is Sargent
Ryder: thanks for this dog I might have rabbies also this dog has anger issues look at its eyes
Police boss: dog therapy
Ryder: I don't know about Canine mental disorder i am a FBI agent.
Chase: what did I do Sargent.
Sargeant wilber: don't do that again the panda needs to go back to his mother she is only 8 weeks olllllllllllllld.
Ryder: this dog almost killed me sir and he let the criminals out
Police boss: calm down Ryder Chase and his crew might have not able to catch him because they ran with a car.
FBI leader: what was that dog doing there that was a FBI sting operation.
Police boss: they are the best dogs in the force
FBI leader: your force will do their job and also the criminals are kidnapping animals from China to this country is a international crime.
Police boss: wait didn't you make a sting operation of a sloth in Panama, what about the Bengal tiger that got taken last week ago from India and the Albino Python........
Ryder: that sloth was very swift.... for a sloth.
FBI leader: go interrogate him
Ryder: yes ma'am *leaves*
Chase: we might go as well.
Rocky: yes
Marshall: yeah
Rubble: hell yeah
Zuma: yeah dude
Chase: *goes down*
Rico: hey Chase
Chase: hey Rico
In the interrogation room the criminal was being interrogated by Ryder for information
Ryder: say it you American criminal scum or I will tase you do death.
Criminal#4: I would rather die instead of tell you coppers what we were doing.
Rocky: I think we only need Chase's interrogation skills.
Chase: ok let's do this.
Chase makes a very scary appearance in the window in the interrogation room and barks loudly as the glass was soundproof but the barking being made silent was still scaring the criminal.
Criminal#4: ahhhhh!!! ok I will tell the panda is being taken to Nevada,Las Vegas.
Ryder: where in Las Vagas?
Chase: *again barks*
Criminal#4: ahhhhhh!! I will tell that too he is being sold in the canini Invitation smuggling ring.
Ryder: that's good to hear.
As Ryder walked out every praised him.
Chase: what I did that work
Police boss: we found him the baby panda is named Ling-li so Ryder I need you and Chase to go to Nevada,Las Vegas to act as a show dog and his trainer.
R and C: no way!!!
Police boss: but you have to only you and Chase no one else.
Ryder: fine Chase let's go.
Chase: ok.

Author's note
This is the first chapter of this series so bye.