Chapter 20

Yeonjun's POV

I fidgeted with my fingers trying to act like I was eating. I saw him finish his food and walk towards the bathroom. Why aren't the pills working? Should I have added more pills? But that would have been harmful for his health. I will never do something that can be severe for his health.

He went to the bedroom and climbed up on the bed. He took his specs from the bed side table and started to read a book. By looking at the cover it looks like an English book. Of course he is reading a foreign language book, he went to study abroad after all but that should be last thing on my priority list right now.

Standing behind the door for so long can make me look very suspicious. I went to the bedroom and sat on my side of the bed. He smiled at me upon noticing my presence. I smiled back in the most normal way possible. Definitely not in a way that would make me look like someone who have added sleeping pills in his jjajangmyeon.

" Are you not sleeping yet? " I asked him with curiosity and he took off the specs. " Yes, I will sleep soon, if the lights are bothering you I can go to any other room and read " he was about to get down the bed but I held his hand. " No I'm totally fine with the lights, you can read here " I smiled. His thumb caressed my palm and a tint of red painted my face.

Blushing? Really? Now out of all the times?

"Choi Yeonjun get a grip on yourself. You have to escape tonight. Keep that in mind." I kept on chanting these sentences like a mantra in my head. He kept the book aside and switched off the lights. His hands snacked around my waist and he planted a soft kiss on my neck.

I adjusted his arm around my waist and sat on the bed. I pinched his arms, waved my hand in front of his face, cooed in his ears but I did not receive a single response from his side. The medicine must be working on him finally. I slowly got down from the bed and searched his belongings to find something that could help me to contact my family.

I found nothing except clothes and a set of keys in the bag. I remember seeing him keep something inside the chest of drawers once. I tried the keys and one of the keys unlocked a drawer. I found a rolled sheet of paper inside with my Kingdom's stamp on the back of it. I unrolled the paper and saw a map.

Upon looking further into it I can clearly say that it is an attack plan on an another kingdom. My kingdom was planning a secret attack on his and I called him a traitor when it was us all along. " Should I switch on the lights for your clear vision? " Soobin whispered in my ear.

I dropped the map and turned around to see him look into my eyes. He pushed me on the adjacent wall and caged me between his arms which were pressed on the wall. " Are you surprised that those sleepling pills didn't work on me? " he smirked as he traced his fingers through my jawline.

" Real pills would have definitely worked but the ones I gave you were vitamins " he licked my neck as his fingers slipped under my shirt making my movements freeze. " Soobin stop it please " I tried to push him off me. I was scared of the consequences of my actions.

" What are your thoughts on the plan you just saw? " he asked me and I immediately shaked my head. " I did not know about this " I honestly stated my truth. " Now that you know the truth what do you think my kingdom should do to yours? " he pressed his lips on mine.

"mmhmm" I tried to talk but he slipped his tongue inside my mouth instead. His tongue roamed greedily inside my mouth as if he owned that place. His hot breath on my face, his body mine on mine, even with my eyes closed I could feel him smile into the kiss.

I opened my eyes when I felt him part away from me. " So what do you think? " he smirked. He took his bag and stuffed his things inside it. " Go tell your kingdom that Ranunclus will be attacking soon and also let them know that we aren't back stabbers who attack from the back and plot secret attack. "

" You will be my war prize after Ranunclus defeat Clematis " he stole a kiss and left. I stood there with tears filling my eyes, lips swollen as I saw him leaving the room.

End of Yeonjun's POV

***

Chapter 21 soon.
Thanks!