𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓶𝓪𝓷

𝚂𝚃𝚆: 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐
୨⎯ "𝓣𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥 " ⎯୧
It's around 6pm since me and Lani's discussion well short discussion like what does she mean by dream woman or man, yes i'm considered as bisexual but I normally don't think of me being in a relationship with a special someone in fact I've never had my first kiss or dated anyone but I have fell in love with a few people before but never imagined being in a relationship, it's just so inconvenient and i don't know, gross?

*ೃ༄𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 .ೃ࿐
It's 9 pm and the maids are getting ready for me to go to the ball, brush my hair, me getting dressed, and such.
I looked in the mirror, I wore a simple white blouse, green with golden printed lines waistcoat, green tie, plain black pants, pointed shoes, an emerald green cloak and with a touch of my crown on top of my chocolate brown hair to not feel empty like Lani's relationship.
After getting ready for the ball, I went a short right turn, downstairs, straight to the hallway.
Whilst walking down the silent hallway, I started to dream of what my dream man or woman look like, he has white and black hair split from the middle, one green and one red eyes, half black and white appearance which seems to be half enderman and half I don't even know and is about 7'2 and for a woman, to be honest I can't even imagine what a woman would look like for me until I got interuppted by a smack on the head.

"WHAT THE HELL"
"Dude you almost ran into me, what are you thinking about anyway?"
"It's non of your damn buisness you little fu-
"OK ENOUGH KIDS now we have to wait until 10"
"Are we just going to wait in silence or what?"
"Well either talk to eachother or just stay in awkward silence"

We waited for a few minutes in silence until Lani got up from the seat to talk to me, like oh no my paranormal nightmare.

"So what Tubbo thinking about?"
"Why do you want to invade my privacy"
"Because I want to know"
"Well your not gonna know"
"Please or I'll tell dad that you screamed at me this morning"
"Whatever you snitch"

I told Lani about my thoughts about the man and oh god I'm going to regret telling her about it.

"What an odd taste of people you have teletubbie"
"Shut up I mean he is probably not real anyways"
"Probably and I also heard that Tommy is coming"
"Okay don't care"
"What you don't care about your bestfriend Tubbo?"
"I do it's just that i don't give shit if he's coming or not"
"Sure about that"
"YES I'M FUCKIN-"
"KIDS WERE GOING NOW"

Lucky Lani that dad called us to get in the fucking jet.

"Your fucking lucky that I didn't beat you up"
I muttered
"Sure I am"
Lani whispered back as we get in the private jet.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

What Lani was wearing to the ball btw↓

(from google btw)

516 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮 →