Crazy Love (Larry Stylinson/ Zouis Fanfic AU)

It’s been a year and six months since the world famous boy band singer, Harry Styles, was in a fatal car accident that cost him his life. Although there was great grief, the world did go on. The four other boys changed their band name since they couldn’t continue as One Direction without him. The boys are still upset, but have learned to live with the pain. Except for one. A certain Louis Tomlinson cries himself to sleep every night. He was in love with Harry, but didn’t have the nerve to tell him. Since his death, he’s broken up with his 'girlfriend' and regretted not telling Harry ever since. One night, Louis was lying down to bed with tears in his eyes, like a typical night, when suddenly he heard a voice, one he would recognize anywhere. One he hasn‘t heard in a year and six months. “Lou, please. Don’t cry again tonight…”

       Louis gasped and his heart began to race. He curled up into a ball and began to sob into his knees. Just great, he's going crazy now!"Louis...Please." The voice said again, a gush of cold air hitting Louis.Louis wiped his face on the pillow and gulped. "I miss you Hazza. So much." He chocked out, the tears not pausing."Don't cry....For me?" It said, almost faded.

       "I miss you too..""DON'T LEAVE ME!" Louis screamed, his heart was throbbing painfully as his body began to convulse."Louis...Follow me..." It said, a dream like voice, flowing though the doorway.Louis stood up in his black Jack Wills boxers and stumbled towards the door. "I want you to hold me. I want you." Louis whispered."Louis..." It said again, falling down the stair way and to the front door.Louis ran quickly down the stairs after the voice. "Harry!" He cried."Louis, come with me.." It said, disappearing out the door.

       Louis opened the door and shivered at the coldness. Louis looked up into the stars. "Keep me safe." He whispered, clutching onto the "Larry Stylinson" friendship bracelet. Harry sighed to himself, knowing Louis would never be able to see him, hold him, love him the same ever again. "Louis, I love you.."Louis clenched his jaw and sat down on the front porch steps. " I want you with me." Louis sobbed."Lou, I am with you.....Believe..Please.." Harry called out, the moon creating a beautiful blueish light.

       Louis looked up into the sky again. "Don't leave me." Louis whispered, beginning to sob again. He was unaware that his sobbing had woken up Liam and now he was looking for the older boy."Louis?" Liam called, as he went down the stairs. "Boobear...I am here...see me.." Harry said quickly, desperate for appearance.

       Liam then opened the door, rushing out to Louis. "Louis?!" Louis flipped around, still sobbing horribly. He shook his head and looked up to the sky. "Please Harry." He whispered. Liam wrapped his arms around Louis. "Shh, Louis c'mon, lets get inside." He said, rubbing his back. Harry watched from a distance, feeling jealous of Liam.Louis shook his head and shoved Liam away. "I NEED HIM!" Louis screamed as loud as he could, tears flying freely.

       Liam fell backwards, shaking his head. "Louis, I know you do, but get inside." He said, standing up. Louis shook his head. "I hear him Liam. It's him. I know it is." Louis stated. "Louis, get your ass inside." Liam said firmly, getting sick of Louis waking up like this."How do you not miss him Liam!? How!? He was one of your best friends! You don't even have a picture of him up in your room!" Louis asked.

       "Louis, don't dare say I don't miss him. I do. I do so much, it hurts. I know it does, Louis, but you get inside right this instant. I do not want you out here at this time." Liam said, pointing at the front door.Louis looked down at his feet and sniffled. "No one hold me like he does." Louis managed to choke out.Liam sighed, wrapping an arm around Louis, ushering him towards the door. "C'mon, please at least come inside." He said quietly.

       "Louis...NO." Harry called, trying to get him to stay and see him.Louis looked back, searching for Harry in the darkness. "I can't see you." Louis whispered. "WHY CAN'T I SEE YOU!?" He screamed, thrashing around in Liam's arms. Liam furrowed his eye brows, then jumped back. "Louis!" He said, trying to hold him. "Because...I'm not like you Louis.."Louis shook his head. "Let me feel you. I need you." Louis whispered, ignoring Liam.